Respected Contributor

Re: Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

ILH,what I admire about you is the fact that no matter how bad your hurting or how much you get treated badly some how you think about sitiations and you find some good about what ever you had to go through. I am so glad for you that you are finally living some where that you are treated nice and your happy with every thing that surrounds you. This sure has to make you feel relaxed and peaceful.  Keep your chin up and continue to see the good in things and your life you are doing fine.

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

Ilovehummingbids ... Glad you came back and you are doing good... in spite of everything going on in your life.  It does sound like your DIL is planning on go back to her home country to live with the baby.

Now... don't go rushing into any permanent relationships.  It sounds like you do better on your own.  Hope you feel better ....Woman Happy

Where do you get the idea that she is "doing good?" i really didnt get that at all from what she described as her last 6 months...

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so very much.  I will check them all out.  Blessings to you and all.

Trusted Contributor

Well I am crushed by this and she is so beautiful and at 19 months she did not know those grandparents and have only been around her mom and dad for almost two years.  I can't hardly take it each day.  Sometimes  it makes you want to just die........I tried to warn every one about this girl he married.......the way she treated me when they lived with me and how she bosses my son around and NOW my son's family said SHE TOLD US ALL ALONE THIS WOMAN CAN'T BE TRUSTED and all I said has happened............but it doesn ot matter than I was right about her..........the baby is gone..........I try and not think about it and I have no ptictures of her...........I can't look at them and when I went to the beach this summer I bought her a beautiful handbag with a pink dolphin........I have it tucked away..........she would love it............NOW his dad and step mom see what Iwas trying to tell them about her.........and they are upset............well it is too late now.  I would have loved that baby and made sure she had everything...........I am praying she returns.........I don't see how that will be possible...........but someone can do the impossitble............I pray for the impossible to happen each day.  It was the mother and my son had no back bone to sign those papers with his wife............ugh.......

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hang in there Ilovehummingbirds.  Maybe your son will help bring your granddaughter back. I hope they both go back to bring her home. But... It doesn't like your DIL is a very good mother, if she left her there.  It must be hard because there isn't anything you can do.

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Bestdressed wrote:

Ilovehummingbids ... Glad you came back and you are doing good... in spite of everything going on in your life.  It does sound like your DIL is planning on go back to her home country to live with the baby.

Now... don't go rushing into any permanent relationships.  It sounds like you do better on your own.  Hope you feel better ....Woman Happy

Where do you get the idea that she is "doing good?" i really didnt get that at all from what she described as her last 6 months...

post #31 

Honored Contributor

Maybe your GD's grandmother over there in Malaysia and her extended family are taking very good care of her, which might be better than not being wanted by her mother over here.  Just thinking out loud, and praying for the best for this precious child.  The important thing is that she is being cared for in a loving way, by people who want to care for her.  I'm saying this in a good, kind, positive way.  I'm sure there are many wonderful, caring people and families in Malaysia.  We all wish her the best of care.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I know your upset but that isn't going to be good for you now. She might be far away but you know were she is. Maybe someday your son will get some guts and decide that little girl needs to be with her Dad and he will sincerely want to be the Dad she needs and would be proud of. Until then your hands are tied there really is nothing you can do. But one thing you can be proud of is the fact that you told everyone what was going to happen and no one would believe you . So now they are all kicking them selves and are upset but them being upset now doesn't mean a thing. But you the one who everyone yelled at and tryed to make a fool out was the smart one you could see what was going on and how this was going to end up. Right now you just worry about your self there is not much you can do when she is in another country with different rules.