Respected Contributor

Re: Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

O

M

G

Honored Contributor

Hope you see your grand baby soon. Hang in there. Wishing you the best.

Respected Contributor

ILH, Sad that you have had to  go through so much "stuff" but happy to read that you finally found a home that you are glad to call my home and your contented living there. That should give you alot of inner peace. As I said before it is nice to read that you are back on here. Take care of you that is who is important right now,

Respected Contributor

How nice you have a beautiful flower bed to look at. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the morning or Ice tea in the afternoon and feel blessed. Happiness is just waiting for you.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You've been through so much.  I hope you can find peace and healing in your new place.  It sounds very lovely with the porch and garden.  Porches hold a special place in my heart – a wonderful place to sit, rain or shine, and enjoy the outdoors.  I hope you find yours relaxing and renewing.  

Trusted Contributor

Hello, I married the man with the young son but it was not consumated.........and his son slept with us.......and I was ok with that waiting for a good time to be together but he did not want that he said He was no longer attracted to me.  It was hard and I miss that precious child and I was such a good mother and wife.  For the first time it was all about them and not me and I was not the princess.........and I was so happy but discouraged that he never touched me.......took $10,000 and that is all I had in savings so I am broke but blessed.  I have met new friends and have been told I am beautiful from someone that cares for me now and for how long who knows. I lost my husband and his son and his family that meant so much to me...........I finally had a family and then I found out he ws cheating on me with his former wife of 15 years ago.........so he wanted my check and for me to be his cook and baby sitter yet when I went to Texas to move he begged me back and said he loved me so much but I think his son wanted me so bad that he thought in time he would really love me for me and that is what he told me and  I believe him since we were planning many things for the future.  I sold 85-90% of all I had because he did not want it in his home and I wanted to be selfless...........so I gave in and well I lost everything except clothing cosmetcis  and jewelry and I was able to save my mattress and box springs and dinning room table and four chairs..............but I have found things prettier really and beene given some things that I love from my new landlord.  SO I actually live in a prettier place for only $45 dollar more a month and then I pay $40 a month for fabulous security.  I love my security system.  It locks me and and down and if somene tried to get in the police are here in a second.  That is good.  I wrote about my son already and I have learned to not trust what people say........watch what they do.  But I was lonely and I wanted a family and again that precious child of his was so good to me and we had such a wonderful time.  I taught him how to dress himself.  His dad was still dressing him at him being 7 years old and he was so happy he got himself dressed. That bothered me and  I asked him to let this child do things on his own.  He did not like that but I am better off.........I did not get one dime I put on his home and my high dollar attorney I got with the help of a friend said if he could get me ten cents in court we would fight him but the judge would consider it a gift.  The father says I WILL RESTORE WHAT THE LOCUSTS HAVE EATEN and he is.  I still have my old car and he has abrand new truck but I have learned to stop letting people walk over me and don't try and help everyone. Take care of me..........and now I am seeing a man that buys my dinner and concert tickets and game tickets.  I married a man that used me.  I did not want to see it and kept thinking it would get better.  I have more self esteem now even though I weigh 140 and was always 87-105.  But I am a chubby chub.  lol   I have to get on my treadmill and I did keep that because that is the one thing he wanted but I got that back.  SO I am moving ahead.............and I hope that life will continue to give me some happiness at least for some time.  I know it is what you make it but with the head injury it was hard but I am better with my injury.  12  years..........I never thought I would be doing this good but I sitll have a hard time learning anything new.  lol  Thank you for asking.

Trusted Contributor

Yes you may ask. We met and dated right away last June 2014 and broke up in October and then he wanted me to come back from Texas in January 3 and I did and we married in March.  so seven months. But I knew his sister and his family kept encouraging him to marry me or he would loose me forever but he set the wedding date.  I could have dated him another year but he wanted to marry. Of course he wanted my ;pay check. I was crushed for a bit but so used to being used I am now able to let it go.  I wanted an annulment but that would have cost him more and this time I was not paying for a divorce.  I have signed the papers but no  court date yet.............I am so ready for this to be over.  At least I get his insurance and it is wonderful and it has paid for all my mediucine htat is about $200 a month so that is good.............anyway........I have known people that dated two months and are still married after 25 years and in todlays world we see a person daily and many hours unlike when we were in high school and only saaw someone on the weekends or even young in 20's so there is more communication now.   I have two new female friends and he was on a site for dating that I did not know about so he has been talking to them a long time so they said I could read his messages if I wanted to.......no rason he complimented them but not me.  He said he was just not attracted to me and he was sorry that he thought he would love me one day and I said BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED me and when I came back from Texas to marry you, you were so good to me.............anyway.  It is over and I am moving on.  I do miss that child though.  But where I live now I see children of all color and give them treats and I have 10 children the ages of 5-9 coming to visit me several times a week and I love them........so I have a family of choice now and they love Miss Bella but they call me  Miss Violet and I let them.  It is so  cute.  That place I lived in for eight years and then moved to another one for three years was the most depression pkace I have ever been.  Now I have windows everywhere..............light so nice.  Thank you for asking and I hope you and all are doing great.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, my son and I have started talkinga gain since May..........I was so upset they signed over my grandbaby to her parents in malaysia and so I wrote him off for good but I love my son and they are trying to get her back but part of me believes his wife is going to pretend to get her and she is not coming back...........and I don't know what my son willl do he loves her so............so we are mending slowly and I am gong and doing things and he and I can't beleive it............tired of the fear at times that comes iwth a head injrury.  I  have been riding on the back of a motorcycle and I have never done that and I love it.  My new friend is a safe driver and he is in law  and I am safe with him and I am going to concerts, we are going to some comedy and he likes wrestling and so I am going for the first time and then football..........he seems to really care for me and I am happy to have a new male friend and I hope we stay together forever.  Taking is very slow.  My son says he misses the baby.  We were crushed here in America they signed her over to her parents because she was tired of taking care of her........and my son said she was getting on their nerves...............I almost died in my spirit..........I was so angry..........I have never been that angry with him. I took him out of everyhing and put my sister on everything but I am now changing that and putting him back on because when I die I don't want him hating me forever........so I will know in two months if the baby is coming back to america or if she is going over there to stay and has been lying to us all BUT the good thing out of all of this is I had her pegged as a user and liar and now his dad and step mom see it and I have never seen his dad cry so hard with the baby gone for good.  He said to his family and me to never mention our sons name, her name or the baby.  So so sad.

Trusted Contributor

For thie first time a week ago I saw two come to my feeder.  I was in shock they came at all this late in the year.  I may not see them again.  Hopefully they will be back a few more times.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you cater and all that have been so understanding and nice to me.  I am really happy and I love where I live.  I don't want to ever give it up and the great thing.  As long as I am here they will never raise my rent. It is like they built this house for me............so I don't want to marry for a long time.............I don't want to give up this home.  SO loving where you live even if its only one room decorated with things you love and have windows life is good.  I just don't see me leaving this home.  I hope I never have to leave. They need to move in with me if I ever marry again but this person takes care of his mom so I don't see him coming here but we are early in this and I am not rushing one minute.