Trusted Contributor

Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

I just want to say hello and see how everyone is doing?  Of course with my life I have had many changes since I have been online.  I married the man I thought loved me and he thought he loved me but after 50 days it was over. That is a world record for me but I am moving forward and very happy.  I had to move to a different area but I love my rental property and I have the porch with the flower bed and new friends and well, life is good but I am still in pain with that disease that has no cure.  I hope everyone is doing good.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

Hello ilovehummingbirds ~ So nice to come and read that you are moving forward, and have a home where you are finding joy in your life.  I hope you continue to find peace and happiness.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

So glad to read you are happy and moving forward with your life.   Regardless of our past choices, we have one life to live, and only a certain amount of time to live it.  We don't know when our time is up, so we have to make every minute of every day, count.  My motto is don't waste minutes of your life on things you cannot change, and don't sweat the small stuff.  Continued best wishes to you!

Respected Contributor

Hi there! It is nice to hear that you are doing so well.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

So glad to read you are happy and moving forward with your life.   Regardless of our past choices, we have one life to live, and only a certain amount of time to live it.  We don't know when our time is up, so we have to make every minute of every day, count.  My motto is don't waste minutes of your life on things you cannot change, and don't sweat the small stuff.  Continued best wishes to you!

@RedTop

Vey well said!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Glad to hear you have moved and are doing well.

Respected Contributor

Sorry that things didn't work out for you but I am so glad to see your back on here. Still with the same health issues but good to read that your still with us. Hope that you get to feeling better soon. Take care and know that you were missed and glad to see how well you handled your bad situation. Just keep looking forward to tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ILH, so good to see you here again. All we can do is live one day at a time, if even we are given that, and make the best of it..It sounds like you are happier than before and for that I am glad. As far as "the disease that has no cure",there are many in this world with them, and they manage to cope as you seem to. Take care.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor

Glad you are back......how is your son?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about you for a long time, and glad to hear that you have new friends and a new place with a nice porch, flower bed, too.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).