Valued Contributor

Re: Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

A good flower bed makes everyone feel good!!

Honored Contributor

Welcome back. Find your own happiness. How's your ds and family?  

Respected Contributor

Hello, Ilovehummingbirds. Smiley Happy

Sorry for the troubles you're going through. Hope it gets better for you and glad that you're enjoying this new chapter in your life.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

RedTop ~ Love what you posted!  So very true!  Funny, I needed a reminder like that tonight ~ thank you.

Honored Contributor

Hi. I like your new name. I saw a humming bird yesterday. It's good to see you posting. 

Trusted Contributor

ilh,

Reading your OP, the only word that comes to my mind is WOW.  Within the last few months you married and separated?  I am sorry it did not work out.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...only 50 days!...May I ask how well you knew each other before you married?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

It's RRR back!!  Is this the guy with the young son? How is YOUR son and his family? I well recall your posts about all of the above  Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for asking about my son, we are now talking again, we stopped for about three months, They went to Malaysia and left my granbaby there signing her over to her parents and we had a fit and somehow his wife is suppoesd go in November and bring her back to America but I don't think she will come back.  I have someone I care for and I can't believe I have dated several since my seperation, waiting on that divorce he had to have so bad and I lost so much but whatever..................I love my son............I was so upset with them leaving the baby there because my daughter in law was tired of Jasmine being too busy.............ugh............good thing I was 12 hours away...........she is so precious and so kind that grandbaby of mine that I cry but I pray I see her again one day.  I have to forgive my son and her but I have to take care of me.  I have taken care of so many people and I have felt cheated for so long but I am free now.  That past of years and years is over.........I got out of the slum lords and got a pretty cottage and they are so good to me.  It is so me............I am blessed and the burning mouth disease I have.........I never told I don't think...........Mayo clinic says klonopin and pain pills so that is what I do............and when I am really happy I don't burn as bad. But the disease has no cure and it can last  6 years or a lifetime.  Men and women get it and I have been tested for everything and I am perfect except the head injury and burning mouth syndrome.  I will be healed here on this earth by Yahweh and Yeshua.

I have to get up and face the day and when you like where you live it makes a huge difference and I am on prozac..........and I had to put my life before away..........the bittnerness that I would get from time to time.  I am not the princess I used to be in tv and all that I did but I am a woman that has learned to love the small things...........and not be a princess anymore.  Just live and enjoy life.  I do have to have some of my cosmetics but I have a lot of children that live in my neighborhood and so I give them ice cream and things and they love me and it is so nice to see the mplaying football in the front yard and it is my rental.............Yeshua {Jesus} stepped in and took care of me when I was homeless when my hsuband kicked me out............for not wanting to kiss me.....yet found out that he has been texting two new friends I have.  So he was a liar.  He wanted my paycheck and me to babysit.............but he will have to pay for how he treated me because it all circle arounds.  Hugs to all.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Unkind - do not repost.