Occasional Contributor

Hello QVC? Lisa has left the building why is she still on here?

Why on earth haven't they removed Lisa and her page from here? Shes left and has her own facebook page so let her go...let her go... Wonder if they left any other ex host up this long ,she got special treatment not really fair!

Super Contributor

Re: Hello QVC? Lisa has left the building why is she still on here?

I can see that you are not a fan and that is ok. I think there must be a lot of folks that still like reading her page and that is ok also.

I'm sure they will take her page down in the future so just ignore it and look at other pages you do like.

I actually liked Lisa Robertson (ducking now for the bombs coming my way, lol). She could always make me laugh and I do have her leather jacket and love it!!!

Hope you have a great day today and Happy New Year to you.

VickiSmile

Super Contributor

At least she's not popping up every day with a new nickname asking ""Where's Lisa?"" like Patti R did for years!

Esteemed Contributor

It's so easy to skip over anything you don't like on QVC's web pages or on the Community Forums. I see no point in so many people complaining about one thing or another being here ... to each his own. Some people like one thing, some people like another. It's what makes the world go round... just enjoy the things you like, and ignore the rest.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 hairgurl said:

Why on earth haven't they removed Lisa and her page from here? Shes left and has her own facebook page so let her go...let her go... Wonder if they left any other ex host up this long ,she got special treatment not really fair!

Fair ??? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's pretty obvious you don't know much about sales. The top sales people (in ANY industry) get special bonuses and perks ..... In business, you always want to incentivise your people who make the most sales for the company. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

So there are some remnant pages left .... so what? It's not hurting anyone, is it? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I hadn't noticed. Must not bother me.
Valued Contributor

This is just my take on what the OP stated: When previous sales associates left, it seemed like their pictures, etc. were removed before they were even out the door yet this sales clerk in question has been gone since Dec. 12, 2014 yet her info is still there as if she were still an employee. I don't think it has anything to do with being a fan or not. It just not the way the Q usually operates. This is just my opinion as to what the OP meant.

Happy 2015 to all. docsgirl

Honored Contributor

You do realize Lisa is going to featured in product videos for a long time. Get over it! Or melt....

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps her page remains up because people like the OP continue bringing her up.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad that they haven't just 'dropped' her. Many people appreciate that about QVC. Smile After all, she was a very successful 'brand' and host. (I do envision that she will eventually be back in some way, maybe behind the scenes, etc. in the future.) Also, I'm confident that Lisa will have only he very fondest memories/statements about her previous employer.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).