Honored Contributor

Heavenly dreams

[ Edited ]

You know. . . I’m just an old Jersey Italian girl who every once in a while dreams of biting into a sub sandwich made with sausage and peppers, drizzled with olive oil and melted mozzarella made on an outside grill.

Mama Mia!!  Buona notte!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree   Well I’m an old London gal and I would join you in a heartbeat.  ‘Ave-a-good-un’ Cheerio!

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree    Native Chicagoans, too...............(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Meatball hoagie for me! 

Trusted Contributor

I'm an old Italian Jersey girl eating breakfast----how can my mouth possibly be drooling over the thought you put in my mind.

Maybe for supper---now I have to go shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

I'm an old Italian Jersey girl eating breakfast----how can my mouth possibly be drooling over the thought you put in my mind.

@Jamma 

Hahaha . . . Sorry Jamma! It’s just that I am on such a restricted diet that sometimes these visions of real food invade my thoughts!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

@Jamma 

Hahaha . . . Sorry Jamma! It’s just that I am on such a restricted diet that sometimes these visions of real food invade my thoughts!

Oh I'm sorry. Remember breakfast is the most important meal.  I had a very boring breakfast.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree the only time my husband would ever eat sausage and peppers out was when he was on the boardwalk in Seaside!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@LilacTree the only time my husband would ever eat sausage and peppers out was when he was on the boardwalk in Seaside!

@CelticCrafter 

Oh yeah! Been there, done that.  What carefree days not worrying constantly about what we were putting into our mouths.  Foods didn’t have so many additives back then.

Innocent times in so many ways.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@CelticCrafter 

Oh yeah! Been there, done that.  What carefree days not worrying constantly about what we were putting into our mouths.  Foods didn’t have so many additives back then.

Formerly Ford1224