Honored Contributor

Re: He's back - Simon Cowell

Simon is so hot. I thought that when he first came on Idol, and now. He was too nice on X-factor. I hope he keeps it real on AGT. It would be nice if Howard S., Simon, and Howie M. were  on the panel.

Honored Contributor

@brii

Me, too!  I think they are great together!  The best bunch ever!  I don't want Howard to leave.  I was hesitatant about him at first, but really, he was so good on there.  And they all seem to get along so well together.  I guess I am in the minority -- I just don't care for Simon at all.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Speaking of Simon but OT - his almost-two-year-old son is very cute!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/10/23/simon-cowell-son-crashes-interview-terri-seymour/

Honored Contributor

Think i will start watching the show again now with Simon on board.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Speaking of Simon but OT - his almost-two-year-old son is very cute!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/10/23/simon-cowell-son-crashes-interview-terri-seymour/

He is adorable.

Personally I wish he was replacing Howie M.   I don't watch the show because of him.  A little too over the top for me.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Many years ago I listened to Howard Stern on my car radio while driving to work.  When he started to be crude and what I considered to be offensive I stopped listening.

When it was announced he would be a judge on AGT my first thought was I probably would stop watching the show and couldn't understand why he would be chosen to appear on a family show.  Well, I tuned in and found him to be delightful and a great judge.

Now I am reacting to the announcement that Simon is taking Howard's place...I don't want Howard to leave, I have loved him as a judge.  Yes, I know Simon has become more gentle in his judging but I will miss Howard.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam