Valued Contributor

Hi!!

Do you always have to sign in in order to post a thread?? Also how come when I do post a thread I don't see it along with the other posts??

Honored Contributor

Hmm...have you tried singing out and signing back in? This makes no since?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
Lately I'm having to sign in frequentl, too. I don't see my replies until I refresh the page.
Honored Contributor
Yes you always have to be signed in to post. I'm not sure about your second question. When you post a comment it gets added to the end of the thread.
Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 tansy said: Lately I'm having to sign in frequentl, too. I don't see my replies until I refresh the page.
I think she means she's having to sign in repeatedly. That's happening to me frequently.
Honored Contributor

I often/used to have to continuously sign in. Not as much anymore. We'll see.........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I've seen reports of people needing to sign in repeatedly, but only experienced it one time.

Be sure to clear all browser cookies, cache, website data, and then relaunch the browser. Also, check the version of your browser to be sure it's up-to-date. Try a different browser, and see if you still have this problem.

If none of that helps, there might be other things to check... but without knowing what hardware, OS, and add-ons/extensions everyone's using, it's hard to know what might be happening.

hovis, I do see previous posts from you, some of them today. Have you tried clicking on your own nickname or (when signed in) clicking "My Activity" at the top of the page? That will show you all your posts.

hth!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

maybe ""recent"" posts at the top of the threads instead os ""popular"" posts. Does that make sense?

Honored Contributor
Seems like I sign in over and over throughout the day, then if I want to check "order status", I have to sign in yet again.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have had trouble only with the QCard account. Every time I go to sign into my account, they make me register again. New password, info the whole bit. The CS cannot figure it out. I have registered 4 times in the last 2 months/ I am running out of passwords I can remember. Never, ever had this problem with any account, or QVC before