Contributor

Have Mary Nelson and Gabrielle Kerr left QVC?  I have not seen either one for a very long time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have they left QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Phillygurrl. I saw GK on air over the weekend, on Q2 I think. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Have they left QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Phillygurrl   They have both been on very frequently.  You must be missing their shows.  Just yesterday they both had their respective shows.

You can look at the Program Guide here online to see the shows the hosts have all week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Phillygurrl  I sometimes see Mary Nelson on air in the early morning hours between 3:00am and 6:00am (Central Time).  She may also host shows on Q2, but I can't say for sure.  It's her doppleganger Katie McGee whom I never see anymore, but she's still listed as a host.  From my point of view it's a shame that one of the best voices on QVC in terms of tone and use of words, and also a woman who demonstrates a low key professional manner on air gets so little air time, while others who seem to struggle to put a sentence together, or are unrelatable to me with their silly antics are on so often.  Some even with their names on the title of shows. Go figure.

Contributor

Are they on QVC2?  I have never seen QVC2.

Honored Contributor

Mary Nelson has a regular Saturday morning fashion show on Q2.  Gabrielle is also on Q2 a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Phillygurrl wrote:

Are they on QVC2?  I have never seen QVC2.

@Phillygurrl 

Mary Nelson filled in for Mary D on ITKWM on Saturday and Gabrielle did a Dooney Show Sunday...both on QVC 2

Some cable systems have Q2 and some don't.  You can also stream it on your laptop or tablet. In the upper right hand corner click SHOP QVC TV and click WATCH QVC2 TV

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

For those whose cable systems do not offer QVC and HSN's extra channels and would prefer watching on their television rather than a computer or phone, Roku is the way to go.  I have cable service, but use the Roku more often than not for watching programs which are airing on cable, including QVC and it's little sister networks. Since the Roku airs things in HD, I don't have to pay Comcast the monthly upcharge for having an HD cable box. A Roku device isn't expensive.  You can get a basic model HD Roku Streaming Stick for around $30. 

Honored Contributor

Mary was on Q2 yesterday beginning at noon.