Honored Contributor

This does not have to do with QVC, but I ordered a kitchen light online and when I received it was missing the pole.  It was a mini pendant light.  I called their CS and was told there is no pole, it's just a wire.  I told her the photo online shows a pole and that's a misrepresentation.  She sent me a prepaid label and said I could return it but would not be refunded the $10 use of the label.  So I said I didn't think it was right that I had to pay the return shipping since it was their mistake.  She said once the item is returned we will refund the use of the label.  Got my refund less the $10.  

I called today and "unfortunately" they can't refund the $10 because the refund was already processed.  I know, it's only $10 but it's the principal -- why tell me something that's not true.  Live and learn.  I just hate that I was lied to.

Frequent Contributor

I know.  I'd be really annoyed too.  This is how companies lose their customers.  

Trusted Contributor

Was it Ebay or Amazon?  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 Since it was not a QVC order, can you share with us where you ordered it?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@rms1954 Since it was not a QVC order, can you share with us where you ordered it?

Lamps Plus.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

That's not right, there should be a disclaimer the pole was not included.  Perhaps file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau online, bbb.org

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 

That's not right, there should be a disclaimer the pole was not included.  Perhaps file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau online, bbb.org

I actually ended up contacting the company that makes the lamp to see if I could order a pole and they were SUPER helpful.  She told me that they do make the exact light in a version with the pole.  She was not happy with the fact that they misrepresented their product and intended on contacting the distributor to make sure it was corrected.  I ended up ordering from them directly and got the light with the pole within two days.  

Honored Contributor

Be careful of Sirius Radio's 'free'  3 month trial too. My husband had to get

rowdy with them for hitting our charge card for a month.

I didn't want to sign up with them in first place, but, of course he did, so , he's learned a lesson. I just listen to my CD's in there. When you buy a new car they put it in there.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Lamps Plus, and looked at the mini pendant lights, and in the description, it lists exactly what's in the package.

Did it say in the description that it came with a pole?

Which item is it so that we can see it for ourselves.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Be careful of Sirius Radio's 'free'  3 month trial too. My husband had to get

rowdy with them for hitting our charge card for a month.

I didn't want to sign up with them in first place, but, of course he did, so , he's learned a lesson. I just listen to my CD's in there. When you buy a new car they put it in there.

Sirius billing is BY FAR the worst mess DH and I have encountered in 43 years of paying bills together. I love their station selections but the torture of paying the bill and keeping ahead of the billing department almost has me ready to convert to CDs too.