Valued Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Taken Craftsy Classes?

I love Craftsy as I live in a rural area and the local classes are far away or held during the day- hard to arrange if you are still working full time.  They are a great deal because they are always there for you so you can go back and refresh your memory as often as you would like.  I have not taken any baking ones but the sewing ones are good. I learned how to sew silk with a Craftsy class and made several kimonos from expensive cuts of silk as a result.

Frequent Contributor

A big YES to Craftsy. Try a few of the free classes. That will give you an idea if they are for you. I have taken Paper Crafting, Baking, Beading. All very good. 

Respected Contributor

Yes I have and it is nice to look forward to going and learning something new. I really enjoyed going. I took Knitting and crochet classes. So much fun.I think any class would be something I would be up for.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7On line is also good for a back-up .

Honored Contributor

Took a stained glass course years ago and loved it but got too busy to really get good at it.

I’ve been longing to do something with my hands and JUST YESTERDAY I came across a “thumb piano” (Kalimba), an African musical instrument packaged as a kit.

The kit is supposed to be very easy, and I used to enjoy wood finishing, so we’ll see.......

Valued Contributor

By the way - for those that do knitting or crocheting,  Craftsy sells a wonderful yarn called Cloudborn.  They also sell many knits using the yarn. 

Respected Contributor

@LexaMomIs Crafsy a store or is it  classes on line ?