Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:
jonbon wrote:
morning lover wrote:

I think they were at an event, and in the course of saying hello and having a chat with Iger, Harry happened to mention that Meghan has done some voiceover work and perhaps they could find a project on which to collaborate in the future. Which seems to have happened with the project for the elephant charity. I don't believe it was a calculated "When we see Iger, you talk to him and tell him I want a job doing voiceover work" or anything like that. But that's just me.

They also chatted with the Lion King's director..(video online)

Fans point out Beyonce's awkward reaction to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle asking Lion King director, for voiceover work and joking 'That's really why we're here – it's the pitch!'

Prince Harry (left) touted Meghan Markle's (far left) voiceover to The Lion King director Jon Favreau (right) during the movie's premiere in July

Prince Harry touted Meghan Markle's voiceover to The Lion Kingdirector Jon Favreau during the movie's premiere in July

As Harry says 'we can make ourselves available' then Beyonce covers her face

As Harry says 'we can make ourselves available' then Beyonce covers her face

Meghan then jokes 'That's really why we're here, to pitch' as Beyonce looks on at the exchange

Meghan then jokes 'That's really why we're here, to pitch' as Beyonce looks on at the exchange

Footage showed Beyonce cover her face during the exchange

If you actually watch the video, they're all laughing; he's clearly joking at this point, and so is Meghan. (And Beyonce is scratching her nose for just a second, not covering her face.)

AWKWARD...  Beyonce was tying her best, but her expression says it all. She was embarrassed for them.

Some body language experts believe that touching the nose is an indication that the person found something that he /she considers negative. AWKWARD.. 

Not to me, but whatever.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Scooby Doo It was the opposite with he two women Harry dated, both could not envision living the royal life, so they ended the relationship with him. I don't believe for one second this is what he wants, but rather what she wants.  

Prince Harry called Chelsy Davy for a final goodbye a few days before he was married. This is a picture of her at the ceremony. She wasn't invited to any of the parties.

Related image

They dated six years, but she didn't want the royal life. It must be hard when you love someone but you can't see yourself living with them. 

I saw a friend Tuesday whose daughter lives in England with her British husband. Of course I asked her what she thought, but we had only a few minutes to talk. She said the only thing they had mentioned was they weren't happy with the way the Queen was treated by the couple.