Super Contributor
On 3/6/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/6/2015 Madisson said:

I heard on the radio this morning that he had surgery during the night to repair a fractured pelvis, fractured wrist, and fractured ankle. I wonder if it was the same ankle he fractured last year? He was one lucky man!

Is it true that he crashed on the golf course near some MDs playing a round and they were able to hep him?

Yes, it is. One of the doctors was a spinal surgeon, so he could assess whether he had any spinal injuries and could be moved.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

Lucky the seat was in the back. A good idea for many planes. Sort of a safety barrier. Baggage can be safely stored up front in a floor compartment.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

As of last evening, no mention of his wife, Calista. His son, yes, who made a couple of positive statements. UPDATE: Calista is at the hospital, visiting Harrison. Also, She will join the cast of "Supergirl", a CBS series. I can't wait. Always enjoyed Calista in Ally McBeal, Brothers and Sisters.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).