Honored Contributor

Beekmans new home things, who is buying?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Will wait to read reviews.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure the products are good, but no sale here.

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  Way too expensive and I hate to clean anyway.  I prefer to spend money on things I like.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I caught the last few minutes of 2 presentations, seeing only the wool dryer balls and the all purpose cleaning concentrate.   

I'm not tempted to buy.   At 61, I'm pretty set in buying what works well for me, and stopped buying a lot of cleaning products years ago.  I do buy lots of white vinegar, bleach, and peroxide, and clean my shower walls with water, white vinegar, and a few drops of dish detergent.   I use bleach in my toilets, and wipe bathroom surfaces with Clorox wipes, or a solution of peroxide and water.   I have bought the same 3-4 laundry detergents for more than 20 years, and do not use fabric softener in anything that touches our skin.   

New products just don't tempt me.   

Respected Contributor

I bought the scented 120-load size and am anxious to try it.  I'm confident that I'll be happy with the product.  I'm also looking forward to trying other products in the Happy Place line, especially the household cleaners.  I've been wanting to transition to more natural products for awhile now and this will get me started.

Joy Mangano used to have a line of cleaning products on HSN that I loved, but one day they just disappeared.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I asked because the S&H ,was just way too much.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I thought they were over priced on the detergent.  As I said on one of the other posts...  I have the huge Nellies 500 load bucket for $49.95 on AD.   I even share some of it with a friend, and only need to receive once a year.  Works really well.  I also have the Nellie's wool dryer balls with came with the starter kit that I originally tried.

Honored Contributor

I just do not care for  what they make.  Bought some soap bars when they first started out and was not impressed.