Honored Contributor

I really don't celebrate, but I got a beautiful card from the husband and one from the dog.  Nothing from the bird this time.  Wonder if he's mad at me.  Smiley Very Happy

Happy Mother's Day to all and I hope you all have a fun and loving day.

Heart

Honored Contributor

Whether you are the mother of children or adopted mother of pets...Happy Mother's Day! 

DH took me out for a meal and bought me a dozen orange roses. I went to my mother's after lunch and spent it with her and my 2 siblings.  We had a great time. Our daughter and I spent part of yesterday together and I got to see my grand-dog for the first time in many months.  He never left my side and laid next to me the whole time. His name is Bentley.  He is a four year old corgi. It was almost pitiful.....he would not leave my side for a minute. He's just the cutest little fellow and getting my hands on him again was such a great feeling. 

Super Contributor

Hi all Happy Mother's Day! It is cold, windy, raining and gloomy in Colorado~my daughter who has had a stomach thing for a few days just dropped by Masked up and on the porch to drop off a beautiful card and gift card. I am the most fortunate mom in the WORLD. I have a daughter 47, a son 43 and my youngest son 38. All married with great kids. I couldn't ask for more. I hope all of you are feeling as fortunate as I am. Many hugs to all the moms and dads that are moms! Blessings~

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'YOUR REAL NAME ISN'T MOM'

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY TO ALL!!!! 🌹🥰❤️🌹

Esteemed Contributor

IMG_2716.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

I know it's late but I sure hope each Mother on these boards had a wonderful Mother's Day.  That goes for Grandmother's, Great Grandmother's, adopted mothers, and any other type of mother.Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady 

I'm sure you must love watching the antics of Xiao Qi Ji at the Smithsonian's National zoo.  He and his mom, Mei Xiang, are the sweetest creatures to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop This HILARIOUS graphic made my day! I cannot stop giggling, and can sooooooo relate to it.😂 I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Pandalady 

I'm sure you must love watching the antics of Xiao Qi Ji at the Smithsonian's National zoo.  He and his mom, Mei Xiang, are the sweetest creatures to watch.

Yes, I do, along with the panda cam from Zoo Atlanta!  You are so right, they are amazing to watch!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!