Respected Contributor

Re: Hand Sanitizer

[ Edited ]

QVC is also selling hand sanitizer, but it is alcohol free. According to what I have been reading to kill the virus it has to be at least 60% alcohol

Contributor

Yes, I just purchased some. Limit 2 per customer.

M123106

Rejuvenate Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer ,Set of 4

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

WOW

the price is more than a little high, it is HIGH.

Supply and demand verses need. Maybe this company will receive backlash from consumers. They have been in business for years and have stayed in business because of the consumer. Maybe they should rethink and heed to the need of the consumer.

$199.99 and $99.99 that is the cost of some medications and groceries. I will wash my hands and save my dollars for food and meds.

Although I do admit I would like to be able to get some hand sanitizer.

The 2 oz size is $4.16 a bottle. The price for Purell 2 oz. at Walmart is $4.15.

Honored Contributor

When I picked up a prescription at Walgreen's drive thru last week, I was asked if I wanted to add a hand sanitizer to the order.  So for $4, I got about an 8oz pump bottle of Purell.  It seems to be reappearing here and there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hand Sanitizer

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

You might try ArtNaturals dot com.  I've never dealt with them, but I have their hand sanitizer scheduled for delivery Thursday.  Again, I've never dealt with them, and I don't even recall how I found them.  But might be worth a try.

@Krimpette 

That's the one I have. One of my kids ordered a bunch of it when this whole thing started. I have the scent free, I like it, it's gentle on the skin. 62.5% alcohol.

Respected Contributor

It has 62% alcohol, over70% is suggested by many 

health professionals. 

Honored Contributor
Antibacterial gels do not kill this virus. They kill bacteria. Don’t think you are safe if you are only using the gel. Best to use soap and water.