Honored Contributor

We've had a storm in the forecast all day with warnings until tomorrow morning .

Well ... it just started and sounds like hail!  I'm up on the 10th floor - so just hear it against the windows - can't see the ground!

Respected Contributor

My goodness, I sure hope the hail storm ends quickly without causing much damage in the meantime!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   We were under a thunderstorm and high winds watch until 8:15.  Came through quickly--some strong gusts maybe 35 miles per hour or so with heavy rain, but no thunder or lightning.  Now, everything is quiet and rain has stopped.

Stay safe.  Weather has certainly run the gamut this year; hoping for a more "sedate" 2021.  Enough of the rolller coaster of 2020 o all fronts.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you don't have damage from the hail...that is always so scary. We've had strong winds with 35 mph wind gusts all day in the St. Louis area. It's finally calmer - thank goodness! What few leaves were left on the trees came down today!

Honored Contributor

The front at 4:00PM looked like it would hit us, but didn't.  It moved futher north of us. But the cooler weather will.  Cold weather was behind that front.  So most of the coming week will be in the 50's and a few day in the low 60's.  

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

We've had a storm in the forecast all day with warnings until tomorrow morning .

Well ... it just started and sounds like hail!  I'm up on the 10th floor - so just hear it against the windows - can't see the ground!

What part of the country @ALRATIBA?  Stay safe. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am in Staten Island NY & a bad rain & wind storm just went through the southern tip of the island.... I just got an email notification of a possible tornado hitting NYC & the Bronx .... everyone please stay safe🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

oh dear!  sounds like a good night to stay in.  hope you all have stayed safe and made it through. 

Respected Contributor

Very strong wind here in Pa. A local church had it's spire knocked to the ground and trees down locally. News is saying no one was injured. Glad for that.