Trusted Contributor

Hi...has anyone tried HSN's brand of shoes/boots that they have for their today's special...JBU by Jambu??  curious....thanks a bunchwondering about ordering, don't know if they run narrow, small, good price, etc

Respected Contributor

Those are specifically made for HSN

Costco also had that brand of Jambu (JBU) and they were in stock for a very long time and that's unusual for Costco.

I would try their website first to see what they offer first, I think they run narrow but that's me.

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe , I've never tried this brand of shoe.  These are really cute.  

I did try to search for this style elsewhere and nothing came up so I wonder if these are exclusive to HSN?  I cannot find this information on the HSN website. There is another JBU water resistent hiking boot on clearance on HSN and the reviews are very good.  4.3 stars with 47 reviews. 

JBU by Jambo is not an exclusive brand to HSN. This is a brand that is sold at other retailers as well as the Jambu website.  It's my understanding these are made of vegan leather and are trendier than the Jambu line.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a bunch of their shoes when they were on ShopHQ. I ❤️❤️❤️them. I ordered two pairs of the TSV and have my eye on another pair.

I always buy my regular size and have never had an issue.

Trusted Contributor

thanks sooo much for all of your help!!!!