Honored Contributor

HSN/Colleen Lopez Fashions

[ Edited ]

I'm watching HSN and it seems like they offer a lot fewer brands than QVC.  Colleen Lopez fashions seems to have the majority of clothing.  Her fashions seem to have taken over HSN.  And her DIL seems to have an a big input.  

Valued Contributor

Re: HSN/Colleen Lopez Fashions

I've ordered a few t-shirts from Bethany Frankel and really liked them. I've also ordered a pair of jeans from Diane Gilman and a layering tee from Marla Wynn. I don't watch much but I do like Colleen as a host. Her clothing seems a little overpriced. 

Honored Contributor

Colleen seems to be very big on chiffon shrugs/jackets made of thin, cheap poly fabric.  No matter the time of year, everytime I check her program, that's what she's showing.  How many, if any, of those things does a girl need?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I've bought a few of her things in the past and honestly the quality is poor. I would never buy them again! 

Esteemed Contributor

I've got 5 or 6 her jackets and some other of her items.  Mostly her jackets though. 

I have quite a few Anttony, DG2, Marla Wynn items also

Honored Contributor

She's also big on moto jackets.  I have one of her leather moto jackets that's embroidered and it's nice.  

I do like that her sizing seems more normal than QVC sizing.  Maybe all of HSN is that way; I'm not sure.  Colleen wears a size 8.  Don't think you'll ever hear a QVC host say that.  I'm sometimes a 6 and sometimes an 8 so I appreciate seeing what the clothing looks like on her because I'm going to have a similar fit.  

Super Contributor

I rarely shop from QVC's fashion department, but have purchased from many of HSN's vendors -- Iman, Anthonny Marla Wynne, Iris Apfel, etc.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the clothing brands HSN offers. I purchase so much more from HSN than QVC.  Iman, Diane Gilman, Colleen, G's. Their sizing is much more consistent than Q's brands. Less matronly and more of a variety. Plus HSN ships faster than QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fan of Colleen's line of clothing and jewelry!  I also like Iman's line and have many pieces of hers.  I enjoy their fashion days on HSN much more than QVC.  They still have better free shipping and sale offers too.  (especially on their fashion clearance)

Regular Contributor

LOVE HSN clothing!  I own tons of DG2 jeans and some of her tops; also love G by Giuliana, Colleen Lopez, and Curations.  I usually search the "As Is" sections of all of these brands, wait for free shipping, and place my order!  I feel the quality is excellent with every item I've ordered thus far.   

The new "Living in Yellow" line has adorable pieces - just waiting for the prices to lower a bit.