Honored Contributor

Re: HSN/Colleen Lopez Fashions

[ Edited ]

Colleen's fashion have hardly taken over HSN. There are a lot of other fashion brands on HSN and Diane Gilman still has at least one weekly show on HSN.   

Colleen has about 4 or 5 shows over an entire year featuring her clothing.   I think her clothing line tends to feature items for a warmer weather climate.  That's not to say she doesn't offer items that can be worn in cold weather states in the winter.

Her line has a lot of casual ponchos, poncho tops, off the shoulder tops, embellished and embroidered items and faux leather.  I own a couple of her faux leather jackets that are fabulous. Overall while I like some of her items, most do not fit into my lifestyle. Her spring/summer collection was always heavy on maxi dresses and I've had my fill of those.   

Overall her line doesn't get great reviews and there aren't a lot of reviews for her items.  When she says something is a "huge customer pick" that often means 4 or 5 people have left a review.    

Esteemed Contributor

I find quality on HSN very poor. I have purchased Diane Gilman jeans and they smell terrible, vanity sizing and they’ve all slipped down. Marla Wynn had the nicest quality but only purchased two blouses. I, personally, do not like Colleen’s taste in jewelry (too big and gaudy) nor clothing. I rarely watch HSN, maybe holiday time and don’t watch QVC much any longer but I do purchase online and am pretty satisfied with QVC quality.
Respected Contributor

My favorite line over there is MarlaWynne.Classic, beautiful,well made clothing. Love this one...

MarlaWynne Women's Sweaters | HSN

Honored Contributor

This jacket is on clearance and the reviews are all good.  

Colleen Lopez Wool-Blend Coat with Faux Fur Collar

Super Contributor

I rarely purchase any clothing from QVC.  However, I'm a big fan of HSN clothing lines, such as Anttony, Iman, MarlaWynne, Colleen Lopez, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t see much Marla Wynne any longer so I don’t watch. Not fond of Colleen’s taste at all. I did love to watch when Jeffrey Banks was there especially at Christmas time. I have some cute “”Scottie” throws. He’s merchandise was a nice quality. Marla Wynne was very nice quality but everything else is cheaply made and smelly