Respected Contributor

Comfort Code pajama set. They said Cuddle Duds made them for the HSN channel. 
I ordered two sets of the pink tops with the grey bottoms with puppies on them. 
Just a heads up if interested.

Respected Contributor

I saw them last night, but was disappointed they weren't offered in petit. To me being able to find petit length pajamas is one of the benefits of online shopping.

Valued Contributor

They are cute as far as pajamas go.  They would be too warm for me and I prefer nightgowns.  They don't look enough like regular clothes for me to wear all day.  I like things like that if they look like regular clothes cause I hate to wear pajamas all day but I like to be comfortable.  

Respected Contributor

I am a "sucker" for anything with dogs on them. I ordered that set.

Respected Contributor

@toria @They do have a nice below the knee nightgown with the puppies. So cute. I don't find these too warm as they are not super thick.

I am going to also order the ones with the mint top. I guess I can laugh when I put them on with the flamingos on the bottom. Actually kind of cute.

@Gorgf Glad you got your puppies. 

Honored Contributor

I bought two sets; one for each of my nieces for Christmas.  I thought I heard that Cuddle Duds manufactured them.  

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I saw them last night, but was disappointed they weren't offered in petit. To me being able to find petit length pajamas is one of the benefits of online shopping.

I was disappointed too.  Would have bought a couple of pairs if offered in petite. Oh well, saved a couple of bucks.

Valued Contributor

@MKR14, I ordered two sets at midnight. One of the pink top with a gray bottom and puppies and also the navy/periwinkle set with the celestial theme. I love that the pants have pockets in them. It's a silly quirk I have but I like my pants to have pockets. Even pj pants.

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree, yes, these are Cuddle Duds. They talked about how they have been on QVC for some time now.

Honored Contributor

I would roast in something like this.  I cannot do fleece or even flannel.  

I also do not care for the mismatched prints on the bottoms and tops.