Respected Contributor

Just curious, has anyone on this forum or do you know of anyone who has won anything from those spinning circles ?  I never have and probably never will but I keep playing them everytime they include them in a contest or give away on QVC and HSN. I think it's fake ! Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

Re: Spin to Win on QVC and HSN

I have never won anything. 

I always wonder who did.  I have never seen list of winners, and who won grand prize.  I am sure it's posted somewhere, but I have never found it.

There was a time when they would post first name and state of winners.

Honored Contributor

in the past i have won coupon codes or dollars off for hsn.

are qvc and hsn having "spin to win" on their websites? if they are i have totally missed them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

They have to provide a list of winners if requested.  You can only enter once per day on EITHER QVC or HSN, not both in the same day. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   I remember when HSN used to have "free shipping" or 15% off coupons on their spin to win game.  They do have a list of winners but I assume I would be notified if I won!!!  I still play that game and the Amy Morrison solitaire and one or 2 others.  I can't get all of them on my computer.

Was not aware that QVC has games!!!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  wrote: are qvc and hsn having "spin to win" on their websites? if they are i have totally missed them.

There is a 50,000 give away contest until 12/6 on QVC and HSN which includes a spin to win contest. I have played each day but no spin to win win!  I have never won any of those contest so I was just curious if anyone else has won . I'll keep trying !! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

It would be bad for business to have a bogus sweepstakes.  They can predetermine how many wins per week so of course it will seem like it's not real.  Qvc does not want to break the bank by giving away prizes to so many that some start posting about their wins here on the forums.  It's not their intention to enrich us, only themselves by hoping we buy something after we've played their game. 

Honored Contributor

I play Spin to Win daily on HSN, have collected over 120,000 points but never used any of them. 

Honored Contributor

Somewhere back in probably the late 1980's I won $500 on spin to win on HSN!  Bought an 18kt gold necklace--long and heavy woven one--with the credit! 

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago when HSN was on it's own  I won $25 gift card on Spin to Win

ever since HSN was bought by the company that owns  qvc 

gift cards do not even show up on HSN's Spin to Win game

I did not know qvc has Spin To Win