Honored Contributor

HSN Outlet stores

[ Edited ]

I called HSN CS and asked if these stores are permanently closed.  The CS rep did not know.

I'm talking about FL outlet stores. Most other stores have reopened weeks ago but I noticed they haven't.

I don't shop there except to see the "quality" of clothing of some of the "designers" on HSN.  They had lots of Iman, Joy, Anthony and more prior to closing.

Just curious if anyone knows.  

Esteemed Contributor

Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19. To help keep our team, guests and communities safe, we have temporarily closed all of our retail locations until further notice. 

Your friends at HSN

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I called HSN CS and asked if these stores are permanently closed.  The CS rep did not know.

I'm talking about FL outlet stores. Most other stores have reopened weeks ago but I noticed they haven't.

I don't shop there except to see the "quality" of clothing of some of the "designers" on HSN.  They had lots of Iman, Joy, Anthony and more prior to closing.

@homedecor1   HSN is being smart.  

Just because the governor said “go at it” doesn’t mean it is wise to do so. Look at what is happening in the state.  If and when it becomes safe to do so it is likely the outlets will open again. It isn’t as if the outlets were small businesses that ran out of money and are going out of business. HSN is paying attention to the health crisis.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1   HSN is being smart.  

Just because the governor said “go at it” doesn’t mean it is wise to do so. Look at what is happening in the state.  If and when it becomes safe to do so it is likely the outlets will open again. It isn’t as if the outlets were small businesses that ran out of money and are going out of business. HSN is paying attention to the health crisis.

@willdob3 

I wasn't asking about the governor choices nor was it a question about COVID or what's happening in our state.  

I was "curious" as our particular store closed in early February well before COVID-19 was on the radar.

Does every topic on these forums need to be addressed with something about the "virus" -- I don't think so.  BUT thanks for pointing out HSN "supposedly" is paying attention -- 

@Zhills 

Thank you I couldn't find anything about the "outlet" stores.

I appreciate you could ...curious because they closed early February.  By the way, it's a total "junk store" & not so organized but a good way to see the "quality" of items.  This store is packed to the rafters with excess stuff....

Occasional Contributor

I too have been wondering about the HSN outlets and their re-opening plans. Their page on HSN is devoid of any information, it's been the same since they closed. I sent a tweet to HSN today and got the blah blah, don't know when, hope your safe.... I think both HSN and Qvc outlets are going to stay closed and everything shift to online sales of the items that would of ended up there. Such a shame, guess they don't want my money, my friend and I enjoyed day trips to Tampa to visit the outlets...