Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - No longer supplying return labels??

On 2/6/2014 sixcatsaz said:
On 2/6/2014 BlueCollarBabe said:

The return label is right on the back of your packing slip which is enclosed in every order. You just peel it off and stick it on the package. The label tells you whether to take it to a USPS or other facility and no insurance is needed. Items over 70 lbs. must go to UPS. You can also print a return label from their website.

I know where the return label is - I have used return labels in the past. I'm saying there was NO return label on my invoice, just a blank space where it would have been. As I also stated, there is NO option on the website to print a return label, which I have also done. It does not come up under "return options." So, I'm concluding that heavier items (this was 14 pounds) are no longer eligible for the pre-paid return option. This might be something new, as I've not encountered this before. Also, it was the Nutri Bullet blender from a few days ago, so most likely it shipped from the vendor. Thanks for all replies.

Sometimes if you contact CS, they will email you one to print out. Good luck

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

Contact Customer Service, tell them you want to return the item. They will ask you what type of return label you want - they will then email you the return instruction and type of label you want (prepaid or self pay.)

Esteemed Contributor

Weird cause I've always printed one from my account when I have tossed the label & then decided to return.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2014 KYToby said:

It is my understanding that there are some items with which return labels are not automatically included. I believe this is the case when items are drop-shipped directly from the vendor in HSN's name (rather than from the HSN warehouse).

I think you're correct.

Respected Contributor

On 2/6/2014 sixcatsaz said:
On 2/6/2014 Topaz Gem said:

It's been years since I've returned anything at HSN, so I'm not sure what's up, but did you look closely at the invoice that came with your item? Sometimes part of the invoice is perforated and serves as the return label.

There is definitely no return label, and I did not have the option to print one on-line, either. When I check my order under "return options" it just keeps flipping me into the sign-in page, but I'm already signed in. It was free shipping to me, so paying to ship it back isn't a big deal - just wondered if they were changing their policies due to rising USPS costs. Guess I'll give CS a call....

Sizcatsaz, I have that problem all the time when trying to check order status or order history. I am only successful in viewing order history about one in 8 times. Most of the time, the same thing happens as you described -- I get switched back to the sign-in page even though I'm already signed in. I'm not sure why that happens but it's frustrating.

Contributor

From HSN customer service:

I can certainly understand wanting to know what is going on with why you didn't receive that label.

Most companies take advantage of that particular offer we make to use the prepaid label, regrettably, Nutribullet is not on of those companies. For whatever reason, they declined our request. To return the item, I have included the address below

So, now I knowSmiley Happy

Contributor

On 2/6/2014 straykatz said:

Yes, the peel off sticky return label is on your invoice...have you checked?

Of course, I checked.