Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Code 181357 good 1/1 and 1/2 for 20% off on one item. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Doesn't work for me--too bad!

Honored Contributor

You caught me already looking to spend it.  😂

Honored Contributor

Rules for Coupon 181357

Coupon 181357 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 1/1/2020 - 1/2/2020. Coupon Expires on 1/2/2020 at 11:59 PM ET.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My email did not say it was for selected customers, or I would not have posted it. Sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Who are the selected customers?  Sometimes that means that you have to have their credit card.  There are so many limitations on sales...especially with certain brands.  I tried to purchase shoes recently from an online store and every shoe I wanted came up "excluded" from the storewide 20% off.  Good deal if the discount applies.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Who are the selected customers?  Sometimes that means that you have to have their credit card.  There are so many limitations on sales...especially with certain brands.  I tried to purchase shoes recently from an online store and every shoe I wanted came up "excluded" from the storewide 20% off.  Good deal if the discount applies.

selected customers vary for each offer and may or may not require the use of an hsn credit card. it will say if you have to use an HSN card. you can usually check to see if it is available by signing into your account, going to spendable kash from the drop down menu. your coupon code and expiration date and coupon details will be there if it is valid for your account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My email did not say it was for selected customers, or I would not have posted it. Sorry. 

You have to click through the email. It goes to the site, and there's a link to see offer details.

181357.JPG

Contributor

I've had at least 3 of these email coupons, plus I got a $10 coupon in the mail and guess what?  None of them worked.  Whenever I tried to order anything (the last time was this morning) it says the numbers are invalid.  Bye bye HSN!

Contributor

really like getting those coupons!   Often times,  it encourages me to get the things that I have wanted, but have hesitated to order........hint, hint, HSN....lol

Spoiler

Spoiler