Honored Contributor

HSN Arcade Games

[ Edited ]

After playing the games on HSN for years and entering hundreds of times, I finally "won" something--a JM by Julien Macdonald Encapsulated Crystal Star.  Not that I need it--LOL!--but was surprised to see that it costs $30+ on "sale."  As DH said, it's free!  I will find a place to display it.

Has anybody else won anything playing and entering those arcade games???

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!  I won three times, but the most recent was more than ten years ago.  Vince Camuto sunglasses, Marilyn Miglin fragrance set, and the third I don't remember. I had been wondering if anyone actually wins anymore since it was so long ago the last time.  I am happy for you!

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Congratulations!  I won three times, but the most recent was more than ten years ago.  Vince Camuto sunglasses, Marilyn Miglin fragrance set, and the third I don't remember. I had been wondering if anyone actually wins anymore since it was so long ago the last time.  I am happy for you!

Thanks!  I used to like playing the "spin to win" game but that no longer exists.  You won 3 times??  That inspires me to keep playing!

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Arcade Games

[ Edited ]

WOW   @kaydee50   and   @PhilaLady1 

I've been playing HSN Pool for years!  and won nothing.  And before that, I was playing some Hide & Seek game about "Picking up your Room."  and Nah Dah.

(But these games are so kewl!)

Congrats!! Woman Happy

*(added)

BTW, how did HSN notify you that you won?  By email, or you must keep checking their list, or some other way?    TIA

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn   I got an email from their "HSN Prize Fulfillment."  I was ready to delete it as spam!! but then read and saw it was legitimate.  They needed to verify my mailing address.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 

ahhh.  Thanks.  I guess I'd better be more vigilant & read my HSN emails.  It's not one of my most active email accounts.  I keep bidding on the Wolfgang Puck & Joy's items, & some Beauty, for examples.  (then I whisper in my own ear, but dont count on it!)  heh

So there IS hope!  Thanks for sharing this!  Congrats again!!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't won anything with any of their games but I won several times with QVC. Years ago they had the Lucky Number game. They posted a 4 digit number every hour or so. If it matched the first four or the last four digits of your Q member number, you won, I think, $25 credit towards your account. I won several times. All my family members had each others account number so if we saw one that matched we would call them. I believe every one of us won more than once.

It was fun and really made you watch, at least long enough to see what the number was. They would flash it on the screen every few minutes. 

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   Fortunately, I don't have to watch in order to win!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Arcade Games

[ Edited ]

I've played the games for years and won once. Now I only play "Mahjongg Dimension Candy". Love it. I like to see my points add up.

I play it everyday so a few weeks ago I visited the rewards store and didn't find anything I was interested in.

Honored Contributor

I won a $25 gift card from HSN by posting a story about strange things in the refrigerator per the contest.

I bought a two pair combo of Tony Little's sandals that  were supposed to be comfortble.  I got them to wear while at a lake.

They hurt my feet and I couldn't wear them, so I gave them to my granddaughter....they hurt her feet feet too, so I donated them.

It was a wasted $25 prize.