Respected Contributor

Stephanie is now a HP rep, I just saw her  on  with Sharon for the Star Wars celebration. Does anyone remember when she wa a model for QVC fashion ? I think she is beautiful, smart girl, very knowlegible on her HP products. Anyone know what happened to the model Jessie who use to be on AM Style ? She was the plus size model, very tall and the last time I saw her on am style she had lost weight. She has been gone for months.  

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Stephanie is now a HP rep, I just saw her  on  with Sharon for the Star Wars celebration. Does anyone remember when she wa a model for QVC fashion ? I think she is beautiful, smart girl, very knowlegible on her HP products. Anyone know what happened to the model Jessie who use to be on AM Style ? She was the plus size model, very tall and the last time I saw her on am style she had lost weight. She has been gone for months.  

are you referring to the african american model jese? she was plus sized and close to six feet tall?  i have not seen her in ages, but i am wonder ing if they are not using her anymore because she has lost too much weight? she is a big herbalife promoter also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Does Oscar still do electronics presentations?  I haven't seen him in a while.

Honored Contributor

Re: HP Rep Stephanie

[ Edited ]

I don't remember Stephanie, the HP rep, as a model for QVC fashions.  I do remember her as the rep for Kathleen Kirkwood tops before Kathleen took over herself for her TV presentations.  Check out one of the old video presentations for A224163.  Is this the woman you are talking about?

Trusted Contributor

I remember her as a model.  She is very pretty.  One time when she was modeling, I thought that I remembered Leah saying she was an engineer too.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

sunshine45 wrote :

are you referring to the african american model jese? she was plus sized and close to six feet tall?  i have not seen her in ages, but i am wonder ing if they are not using her anymore because she has lost too much weight? she is a big herbalife promoter also.

Yes I am refering to the African American model Jesse. I noticed she lost weight. I heard the host ask her if she was wearing the 1x size of a garment she was wearing and she said no it was a xl. That was probably the last time I saw her on AM style.  I lost weight using herbalife then found out I was pregnant. That was 31 yrs ago. I've not used it since.  I had a beautiful baby girl who just had her first baby 3 weeks ago, beautiful baby boy.

Also Stephanie used to be the rep for Kathleen Kirkwood after she stopped modeling before she went to HP

Hi Guys I was hoping someone in this forum would know Stephanie's last name?

Honored Contributor

@jlcisero wrote:

Hi Guys I was hoping someone in this forum would know Stephanie's last name?

Humphrey.

Frequent Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkrI haven't seen Oscar in a long time. I enjoyed his presentations.

Honored Contributor

@Marcail0825 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkrI haven't seen Oscar in a long time. I enjoyed his presentations.

@Marcail0825 @ValuSkr

he was on QPLUS about a week ago with a computer package.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein