Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess 

@lovesrecess wrote:
I have found the ones at BBW burn too fast and have very little scent. Was so disappointed in how quickly it burned.

I never had that problem.

Honored Contributor

Both sets sound yummy.....I may buy both and then keep a few and give the rest as gifts, my family loves candles!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to those who gave info.  

The one with blackberries is one I'd like to try, but the other scents in the set would not work for me.  Unfortunately, I have gotten sensitive to maple, caramel, and bakery scents that end up smelling like either.  I like them.  They don't like me.  

Pretty vessels!

Respected Contributor

For someone who asked on tsv forum.

Valued Contributor

Just an update - these candles are not 18 ounces like his precious 4 wick ones. They are 3 wick candles weighing 14 ounces, which is actually smaller than BBW's 3 wick candles. I would guess these candles will he $40 for a set a 4. Free shipping would make it a really good deal. Any more than that wouldn't be much of a value considering you could mix and match a greater variety of candles you could actually smell in person at BBW for a lower price with coupons.

Valued Contributor

I just noticed BBW has holiday scent 3 wicks on sale for $11.95. Their sales can change from day to day so not sure how long it will llast.

Trusted Contributor

Just noticed these are 14 oz not the usual 18 oz.  No value here for me, sorry.   I am looking forward to the BBW annual sale.  Last year, $8.95 one day only!

Honored Contributor

The scents do nothing for me, the candles are smaller and they're charging to ship. Yep, not buying them.

Honored Contributor

Not buying, ones i bought in the past,were not good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.