Super Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? I cannot get my monthly easy pays to come up like they used to. I am getting to the point of not orderering anymore!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trouble with order status

[ Edited ]

@Sherbear1 If you go to Easy Pay, then choose the View by Month option you can see the upcoming payments by month.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The complaints on issues on this website are numerous, varied and endless.  I am afraid we are banging our heads against the wall!  It should be a pleasant experience to shop here not a confusing chore. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? I cannot get my monthly easy pays to come up like they used to. I am getting to the point of not orderering anymore!

It took me awhile to figure it out...but if you go to My account...then a page comes up that says order management on the left.   Scroll down to monthly easy pays.  

I sure do miss the original page.  Very frustrating.   

Frequent Contributor

I've noticed the item number no longer shows on Orders placed screen. Also the returns tracking link no longer gives status. I've made several calls to CS to track my returns. I was told they are trying to work out glitches. 

I no longer watch. If I see something online I may order. Everything looks the same, prices continue to go higher, and CS isn't very helpful. CS needs better training. 

Super Contributor

mimom I have done that and nothing comes up. Maybe it is just my account

Honored Contributor

I think change is very often frustrating.  I know it is for me, but I pretty much think part of my issue is just age.  I didn't even have an electricf typewriter until after I graduated from college.  Lots of computer software seems to go over my head!

But -  I've done my monthly EZPay check ups twice now with the new program.  It is different, but it works and I'm thinking there must be a commercial program being sold to banks, brokerages, and big companies that sets up like the new QVC one because QVC is the third site I deal with frequently that use very similar page layouts.  My locall credit union and my bank are the other two.  I think the bank was first for me -  couldn't find my Visa transactions for several days until I realized what one of their little arrows meant!