Esteemed Contributor

1.   What's a queen without her king?  Well, historically speaking, more powerful.

2.   I do a thing called..what I want.

3.   You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

4.   Cancel my subscription because I am done with your issues.

5.   Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.

6.   If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote.

7.   I'm not mean, I'm brutally honest.  It's not my fault truth hurts.  Here's a band-aid.

8.   They say good things take time...That's why I'm always late.

9.   You don't like me?  That's a shame.  I'll need a few minutes to recover from the tragedy.

10.   Out of the way world, I've got my sassy pants on.

11.   Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.  I'm made of sarcasm, wine and everything fine.

12.   I haven't lost my mind...Half of it just wandered off and the other half went looking for it.

13.   LET IT GO  Change the channel.  Turn it off.  Unsubscribe.  Unfriend.  Unfollow.   Mute.  Block.  Walk away.  Breathe.                 

14.   "Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone."

15.   You and I are more than friends.  We're like a really small gang.

16.   I used to be innocent - "I was an innocent being once...then my best friend came along."

17.   Let's be honest.  It's hard to find a friend whose cute, loving, generous, sexy, caring and smart.  My advice to y'all is, don't lose me.

18.   "We're the life of the party.  No one will ever be entertained by us as us."

19.   Best friends don't care if your house is clean.  They care if you have wine.

20.   The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

21.   Above all, be the heroin of your life, not the victim.

22.   You have all the answers inside you.  The more you trust yourself, the easier your life will flow.

23.   You have enemies?  Good.  That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

24.   Promise me you will always remember - you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

25.   One of the hardest things you will ever have to do, my dear, is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

#23 must have been written across my scrubs while I was still workingSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

#25 is very true...still not over it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Love it!! Thank you.