Esteemed Contributor

I found a company on line that can ship my favorite Charmin  Ultra Strong TP and my question is; would you pay $35.99 + 6.99 s/h (42.98) for 9 mega rolls per sheet?

Shipping could take 3 to 4 weeks, however, if faster shipping is wanted it will cost $16.99.  I will run out long before 3 to 4 weeks but $52.98 for TP??? I need to make a decision asap before they run out, what would you do?   

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: HELP NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

Don't do it, it's not worth it. It's price gouging.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

No way!

Trusted Contributor

Seriously, there’s absolutely no where else you can get TP?

Valued Contributor

uh...no. that's my favorite brand of tp also but I had to settle for Angel Soft. found fully stocked shelves of Angel Soft tp & Bounty paper towels @ Dollar General.
Honored Contributor

Lot of stores now, have single rolls on the shelf. I'd use kleenex

Honored Contributor

I wouldnt. It should be showing up in your stores. I'm seeing some around which I hadn't for a long time. What I'd do is: (1)put the word out to everyone that you need some and ask them to pick some up for you if they see it (you,ll pay them back) or whether they have any extra you can buy now, and (2) buy something you can use to tide you over if you run out (Kleenex, napkins, baby wipes or other types of wipes, etc You wont be able to flush these things but will need to bag them and throw them away. When it looked like TP would be scarce here for a long time and I might run out, I bought a huge pack of cocktail napkins at Sam's Club just so I'd have something to use but toilet paper showed up here before
I needed those and I'm seeing it in more and more supermarkets.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just checked Amazon. They have Cottonelle 24 pk Family Mega Rolls for around $25 free shipping with Prime. Don't know how much shipping is without Prime.

They just added 18 pk Mega Roll 3 ply Quilted Northern for $31.79.

They also have kleenex.

Honored Contributor

I just got Cottonelle off amazon and will be here Sunday. Don't support businesses that price gouge. 

Honored Contributor

According to people on our neighborhood Next Door app, the stores are now pretty well stocked with paper products.  Target, in particular, was mentioned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment