Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELP NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

@OKPrincess wrote:

I don’t know where you live but I’m finding paper products every store I’ve been: Target, Walmart, Sam’s, Reasor’s.

I can’t imagine having to order it online and then waiting weeks to get it.

I live in Oklahoma.

@OKPrincess ...I am in Mesa, Arizona and every store I have gone to has empty shelves, no toilet paper or tissues.  I am not an early riser and I am sure some of them have stock in the early morning.  Stores should limit customers, two packs and out the door.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

According to people on our neighborhood Next Door app, the stores are now pretty well stocked with paper products.  Target, in particular, was mentioned.

@Kachina624 ...It depends where one lives.  Here in Arizona the paper goods shelves are empty.  I sure wish I could drive from store to store but my driving days are over.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Do you still live with your daughter, @Lindsays Grandma?

Esteemed Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

Seriously, there’s absolutely no where else you can get TP?

@Phantom41 ... My daughter and I drove to several supermarkets several times, each time, bone dry.  Checking supermarkets that deliver groceries to your house, TP-Out Of Stock.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our local Walmart has had Charmin in stock for a couple of weeks at $23.82, so I'd pass on that online price.

ETA: This is the overflow side.  They had so much TP they put it on the same side as the paper towels.

9A5DB1B7-C07D-43A4-AA94-B1BA231513AC_1_201_a.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

No.  Sounds like price gouging to me.  And, the shipping time sounds like it might be coming from a different country, if you even receive it.  Do you have a Wal-Mart in your town?  If you do, go to their website and put in your zip code.  It will tell you which stores near you have toilet paper in stock, and if you can check it late at night and then get there at 7AM, you will probably be able to get some.  In addition, my grocery store, which is a division of Kroger had the HUGE packages of Charmin and Cottonelle this past weekend, but of course it was not on their website.  

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma :  Arizona, especially Navajo County where I live, isn't among the hardest hit but you'd think we are ground zero, based on how under/non stocked all stores are.  Went to Safeway yesterday and two thirds of ALL shelves were bare! Today at Wal-Mart they were pretty well stocked, except no t.p. or paper towels and almost NO meat of any kind! Did see many masks in WM , including two on babies (pointless in any case and one baby's mask was crocheted!!!!).  The only exception to masks were cashiers (none had on a mask); ours said she gets Claustrophobic (I told her to practice at home because soon they'll be required everywhere).

Trusted Contributor

That seems like a big rip off. Don't give them your money. From what I have heard most stores have TP in stock now or at least it's not as hard to find as it was. 

Respected Contributor

Try eBay!

I just checked a half dozen stores online and they're all out of stock.  Including Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Do you still live with your daughter, @Lindsays Grandma?

@tansy ...Hi Tansy, yes I do and sadly she isn't a whole lot of help.  Right now she isn't working and has plenty of time on her hands...but, and I'll leave it at that.  Lindsay turned  17 on the 12th of this month and she is my love, smart, witty, a talented artist, great with numbers, wish I could see into the future to know what she will do with her life.  Stay safe, stay healthy.