Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 cody2 said:
On 2/1/2015 occasional rain said:
On 2/1/2015 Melania2 said:

Who cares if she lip synced. As Jules said in that setting it would be very hard to not do it. Accoustics, the moving around etc.

The lip syncing authorities seem to find fault with everything anyway.

If it's not live than why not just play the recording and allow her to prance around or whatever she calls what she was doing, nothing like a Beyonce or even Madonna performance. To pretend singing is silly when it's obvious she's not.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Bey lip synced at THE inauguration and she admitted it along with many other recent Superbowl entertainers who did too.

You're right, cody. Pretty sure Madonna has lip synced, also.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
Just googled it, turns out Madonna is known for lip syncing AND... she did it at a Super Bowl half time. Ooops.
Respected Contributor

Hi Noel, I think we are going to rue the day we let Harbaugh get away. I guess time will tell. I am not a big feetball fan but I keep up a little.

And how about that suitcase they found a few days ago on the street. THAT is scary. I hope they have the right person in custody! Don't want to take this thread away from it's OT. We can discuss this on another thread. Or not. Not a good subject for the boards.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 cody2 said:

Hi Noel, I think we are going to rue the day we let Harbaugh get away. I guess time will tell. I am not a big feetball fan but I keep up a little.

And how about that suitcase they found a few days ago on the street. THAT is scary. I hope they have the right person in custody! Don't want to take this thread away from it's OT. We can discuss this on another thread. Or not. Not a good subject for the boards.

OMG, that suitcase was straight out of a horror film! What I don't get is how that frail looking old addict could have pulled it off.
Respected Contributor
One of the largest bets in Vegas was IF Katy's costume would show cleavage. How funny she did AND she didn't. That'll show 'em in Vegas.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 2/1/2015 cody2 said:

OMG, that suitcase was straight out of a horror film! What I don't get is how that frail looking old addict could have pulled it off.

The paper said the victim was a small male also. I am sure we will hear all about it in the coming week. Probably more then we want to hear.

Honored Contributor

Katy was great! I told my family that was my favorite half-time performance after Cher.

The daughter of a minister kept it classy for her younger fans who were watching. We ALL enjoyed it, and "Firework" was fantastic!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 PurpleBunny said: One of the largest bets in Vegas was IF Katy's costume would show cleavage. How funny she did AND she didn't. That'll show 'em in Vegas.
Too funny. Hi PB Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 cody2 said:
On 2/1/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 2/1/2015 cody2 said:

The paper said the victim was a small male also. I am sure we will hear all about it in the coming week. Probably more then we want to hear.

Yes, more than we want to know.
Contributor

Loved it she is great. She is beautiful and talented with nothing hanging out all over. Enjoyed it