Honored Contributor

I had to call Spectrum today and was connected to a real person right away. She was helpful and understood my situation immediately. Not only that, but she had an actual conversation with me and left me laughing. They called back to ask me to review my experience, and I gave excellent marks across the board. I dread making these calls, and what a nice surprise. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

i hate spectrum.  they call constantly wanting me to "upgrade" my service. how many times, must i tell them to stop calling me, and i am not interested in upgrading. sheesh.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Image result for colorful WOW!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I had to call Spectrum today and was connected to a real person right away. She was helpful and understood my situation immediately. Not only that, but she had an actual conversation with me and left me laughing. They called back to ask me to review my experience, and I gave excellent marks across the board. I dread making these calls, and what a nice surprise. 

@QVCkitty1  .... it is my understanding & experience that if you call before 5 pm you are connected with a customer service rep in the US ... if you call after 5 you get  a customer service rep out of the country .... big difference in the service you get if you call before 5pm 😃