Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue  I don't believe you were being scolded.  Like you the poster (Dusty1) was just offering her opinion

Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@bonnie f 

BBB is not for me as i have skin sentivities

i used to buy their body wash + lotion

but i love the joy in your post - that makes me happy

enjoy ur goodies

I dont use their body washes or lotions.. I'm hooked on First Aid Beauty. That is the only lotion i use on my whole body. I love the candles. and room sprays, and i got some of their body sprays, but they really dont last. anyone interested today is 20% off and free s&h  lol 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree you purchased body butter?I have been searching for this at that store and have never found.could you tell me the exact name of it?I have a gift card I would like to use.please and thank you

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f I agree,bb body sprays do not last,kinda a waste of money.i do use their shower gels and hand creams

Trusted Contributor

i could actually say that i am totally done with bath and bodyworks.. they had a 40% off sale yesterday with everything on the site... i have tons of candles, so i didnt even look at those.. but the 3 wick holders that never ever go on sale i got 2... they were real cheap considering they were originally 25.00 or more... so im officially done.... and i counted my room sprays that i have ( i gave my mom 5 of them) i have 30 of them.. but like someone said they never go bad... i use them everyday..  when there's a big sale, thats when you have to stock up! 

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i could actually say that i am totally done with bath and bodyworks.. they had a 40% off sale yesterday with everything on the site... i have tons of candles, so i didnt even look at those.. but the 3 wick holders that never ever go on sale i got 2... they were real cheap considering they were originally 25.00 or more... so im officially done.... and i counted my room sprays that i have ( i gave my mom 5 of them) i have 30 of them.. but like someone said they never go bad... i use them everyday..  when there's a big sale, thats when you have to stock up! 

@bonnie f  do whatever makes you happy 

Years ago it was Bath and Body Works anything, but I had to give it up after finding out that some of them gave me a headache. One good thing is that you are giving them to other people.