Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

I wrote another post in here about bath & body works and how i buy so much from there... well now they are having there semi annual sale.. i already went into the store the other day and got some things.. they were all only about 4.00... well i woke up this morning and saw they are having 20% off and free s&h........ so what did i do. i placed not only 1 order but 3 orders.... my only reasoning is the things are sooooo cheap.. candles for 11.95 and an extra 20% off and free s&h... cant beat that thats almost as good as there candle day sale... so yes i placed 3 orders.. one order was for a lady at work thats leaving.. she says she has too many bills and she cant buy any candles.. so i got her a few candles and a candle holder... i already have about 40 candlles,,, well now i have 15 more.. such a good sale.. i never pay full price for anything in there.. 26,50 for a candle!! never will i spend that!  all i got was about 220.00  and thats with 17 candles about 11 room sprays, a candle holder, and 2 body sprays .... cheap... this site gete me in so much trouble  lol  but now is the time to shop!!!!

@bonnie f 

I apologize to you.  Another poster thought I was scolding you but I didn't mean it that way.  Enjoy your purchases!

Trusted Contributor

what i do is.. i charged it to my credit card.. i wont have to pay it until the end of july with the way my ending date to my charges is set up .. i've been good with not using my card alot.. and for all i got 220 is not expensive.. gas is outrageous.. but i cut back in other ways.. getting take out etc.. i cook more at home..  i really dont go out and spend money so i do watch... but cant pass up a great sale!

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f 

No need to explain what you do with your own money.  To many posters on this board criticize other people's spending or complain ad nauseum about money and prices. I'm glad you posted, I did check them out today.  Lilac is one of my favorite scents si I snagged some body butter and a body spray......for when I run out.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Got me again!

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f 

Can you guide me in getting the free shipping.  I am only ordering foaming hand soap and upped the order to spend over $50 but they are still charging shipping and handling.  Thanks. 

No local stores close.

Respected Contributor

Exactly @chrystaltree . Was about to post same thing. Don't know why some want to judge what others spend their money on.

Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@bonnie f 

Can you guide me in getting the free shipping.  I am only ordering foaming hand soap and upped the order to spend over $50 but they are still charging shipping and handling.  Thanks. 

No local stores close.

the 20% off and free s&h was sunday.. i went on the site when i woke up and they still have the 20% off, but no free s&h today..   maybe they will have it again soon.. but i highly doubt they will do the 20% off and free s&h...  sorry you have no local stores close..

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f  Thanks for getting back to me!

Trusted Contributor

With the sales going on at b&b works.. i ordered at least 20 more candles ( they were so cheap) and about 15 more room sprays.. i cant resist  a good sale stock up when the prices are cheap.. the sale is almost over, and the prices will be back up.. only time i will be ordering is if it's buy 2 get 2..  my friend doesnt understand my obsession with candles, so i have him 2 to try..  lol

Respected Contributor

Free shipping always gets my attention😬

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f 

BBB is not for me as i have skin sentivities

i used to buy their body wash + lotion

but i love the joy in your post - that makes me happy

enjoy ur goodies