Respected Contributor

I get the 20% off code quite often then I can't think of anything I want or need  to buy

Honored Contributor

Me too!

Trusted Contributor

Me too!  I don't have an HSN card but that 20% off code they send often is quite nice of them

Esteemed Contributor

Just received the 20% off email for today.

They seem to arrive about once a month.  No HSN credit card needed on most of these 20% offers.

HSN rules!

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4  so funny, I ordered the Anywhere Maxi dress too and ITA, it was a steal!

I received the HSN coupon too and for me it seems to always correlate with my Andrew Lessman puchases.  Could be coincidental though.  I did use it already and bought another Andrew Lessman product with free shipping.......Ahem Q!!!!????

@Kachina624  Keep an eye out in todays email, you never know.  I don't have the credit cards either for HSN or QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I get the 20% off coupons all the time, but most of what I'd buy are electronics, so the coupons have no real value to me. They did send me a $10 off coupon on anything that I used on their recent 8" Fire tablet. That dropped the sale price down to $49.99 for the tablet. I want to get a new Tracfone before the end of September and the Motorola Moto Stylus is my target, but it's right around $200 at both shopping channels. I've got it favorited on both and check the prices fairly often to see if it'll drop. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Aren't QVC and HSN now owned by the same company?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.