Esteemed Contributor

Years ago there used to be a Good Morning thread here - and it was always a fun one. Thought I'd start one this morning, and anyone can start them - like years ago. What are your plans today? Is it cold where you live?

We dug our carrots out yesterday - today I'll be freezing them. Hope you all have a great day!

Super Contributor
Nice thread. Good morning. I am going to run errands today. Enjoy your day.
Honored Contributor

Good morning. It's chilly out right now, but I think it's going to be a beautiful day - warm and sunny.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!!! Rainy and chilly here. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! :-)

Respected Contributor

God morning! It is a bit chilly her but will be in the 80's. Looking forward to seeing the Blood Moon tonight.

I proofed this and realized that I left out an ""O"" in good morning but I love it the way it is!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Good Morning. Stormy weather here in TN. Nothing special going on today. Just trying to stay awake. Rainy days make me sleepy.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Good morning....going to be a hot one in my neck of the woods...posible record breaking temp....I don't know where fall is....it seems to have lost its way to TX.

Enjoy the day everyone. :-)

Respected Contributor

Good morning Gloria Jean.

Good morning to all.

Today I begin my ""fall cleaning""

Honored Contributor

Pqfan ... shame on you for using such foul language! It's ""fall hiding"" aound our house!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

""Fall Cleaning"" I had no idea we were supposed to do this...LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!