Trusted Contributor

Good Morning Everyone!

DH is back at work after vacation. I've got things to do around the house.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

Morning. Plans for a haircut/shaping/trim.

Avoiding the traffic mess due to a visit from the VP today. Warm day today again.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Good Morning everyone. I thought this was funny.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!/Good Afternoon , Gloria Jean and all friends here............. And very lucky that we are living on our beautiful earth. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Well, I'm way past morning, so I'll say "good afternoon"!

I'm doing some research today online about the uses of sea buckthorn and if time permits, will head off to the gym.

Nice thread. Thanks Gloriajean.

Super Contributor

Good day to posters and those reading. Wanted to mention that today marks the last day of Eid al-Adha for our Muslim friends. Peace to all.

Esteemed Contributor

Got my seed kit for my Aero Garden in today's mail, just finished setting it all up now - it's lettuce! Can hardly wait!! My Aero Garden is an old one, white, haven't used it in a few years, so started to again now!

Super Contributor
On 10/7/2014 gloriajean said:

Got my seed kit for my Aero Garden in today's mail, just finished setting it all up now - it's lettuce! Can hardly wait!! My Aero Garden is an old one, white, haven't used it in a few years, so started to again now!

Gloria: Have you had good luck with Aero Garden? It's so hot and dry here - fresh herbs are about the best I can grow naturally in pots. I once tried that topsy-turvey tomato thingie - lol - I got about 3 tomatoes out of it. At DS and DDIL's home they wanted to do more gardening but with water so precious they decided not to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have in the past and haven't used it for a few years, but amstarting again with lettuce. I never attempted tomatoes, but did the herbs, with good luck.

Honored Contributor

What a great idea (recycling is awesome!)! Took my son to surf class at 6:30am....best part of my day as it is peace on earth.....err water. It has been very hot here in SoCal. Today we are getting some moisture stuff from Baja...no rain....but cloudy...thank gawd. I have got all the doors open to let in the fresh air and am cleaning....kind of and doing laundry.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G