Respected Contributor

Any Kansas City Royals fans on here?

If so, is your entire town going c r a z y about now?

And, could you possibly stop with the overtime games - I have been staying up and rooting you on for each one !

(That '85 call aside) Cool We was robbed !

Cardinals fan but am THRILLED to see the Royals in the playoffs!

Go Blue.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Kansas City Royals fans on here?

Not I, but I know almost nothing about the sport ...

But I'm a minky fan!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Does that count?Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 dooBdoo said:

Not I, but I know almost nothing about the sport ...

But I'm a minky fan!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Does that count?Smile

Well, yeah, that counts double {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

We actually live between the two teams but bleed Cardinal Red! But the poor long suffering Royals have only won one Series (and they robbed it from US with a bad call).

To have two teams in the playoffs is so much fun. As Cardinal fans, we are spoiled as we are used to winning - a lot and often - so most people we know are rooting for the Royals, up to a point!

Last night's game(s) for both teams was almost too much to take. Record setting for each team.

Thanks for the kind words {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! Hope you and yours are well.Smile I went to all the games when I was in high school and college, but honestly it was because of the social aspect. All my friends were there, some playing the sports, some on cheer teams, most in the spectator seats.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just never really got into it after that, though.

But I love seeing all the enthusiasm others have for their sports and their teams! That's fun to see.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

We are well, thank you. And the same good thoughts coming your way.

Our family has always been pretty athletically inclined, both as participants and spectators.

And the older I get, the more the latter applies {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 minkbunny said:

We are well, thank you. And the same good thoughts coming your way.

Our family has always been pretty athletically inclined, both as participants and spectators.

And the older I get, the more the latter applies {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks for the good thoughts, minky. I appreciate it.

My father was rather athletic, but the rest of us not so much.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Seems we're all more active as we get older, maybe being more health conscious. I still love a good couch-potato day now and then ...{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Valued Contributor

Oh Minky. I am a rabid Angels fan and you guys are killing us!! Looks like you will boot us out in the first round.

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 MomOf4 said:

Oh Minky. I am a rabid Angels fan and you guys are killing us!! Looks like you will boot us out in the first round. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Aww, never say never. It's not over yet. It will be good to have them playing at home, however. The crowd will be nuts !!

Good luck to your team as well Smile

Valued Contributor

On 10/4/2014 minkbunny said:
On 10/4/2014 MomOf4 said:

Oh Minky. I am a rabid Angels fan and you guys are killing us!! Looks like you will boot us out in the first round. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Aww, never say never. It's not over yet. It will be good to have them playing at home, however. The crowd will be nuts !!

Good luck to your team as well Smile

If you guys win Minky I hope you will go all the way for the American League!!

My 2 favorite teams in the National League are the Cardinals (who I hope beat the Dodgers) and San Francisco Giants.

Anyway it sure is fun!!

Respected Contributor