Honored Contributor

A man ordered a $2,000.00 diamond bracelet for his wife as a Christmas present.  It arrived along with 47 more.  There was no paperwork included in the box.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/mississippi-man-orders-wife-diamond-bracelet-for-christmas-receives-48-of...

Trusted Contributor

What a nice story.  The man did the right thing and I do believe, good things will come to him because of it.  Goodness does matter in the end doesnt it ? 

Hurray for the Mississippi man doing the right, good thing.

Thanks for posting @songbird

Honored Contributor

I saw that and I laughed.  A packer must have thought that was big joke or maybe he/she was about to be fired and figured that would be revenge.  I would have notified the company too because you know what they say about karma.  Also, it's likely that some innocent person would have been accused of stealing them.

Respected Contributor

Well I didn't see the story but it makes me think of cubic zirconia and all those people used to call in and say their jewelers thought the cubic zirconia were real diamonds.  I forget what they called it on qvc.

Honored Contributor

The jeweler does not know if Diamonique is real or fake unless he loops the stone. I wish my diamonds looked as good as my Diamonique. Diamonds are way over priced and over rated IMO.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

The jeweler does not know if Diamonique is real or fake unless he loops the stone. I wish my diamonds looked as good as my Diamonique. Diamonds are way over priced and over rated IMO.

They're kept artificially high.  Yearly the bring up tons of diamonds, but only take a small part of it for market.  they withhold the rest. The earth is almost over run with diamonds.  We get constantly bombarded with diamonds.  And we have discovered at least 2 new planets made entirely of diamonds. Diamonds might be more common in the entire universe then we previously supposed.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Diamonique looks like cut glass. Jewelers can tell that Diamonique is FAKE without using a loop. Diamonds are FAB and worth it. I wouldn't EVER wear anything but REAL diamonds.