Esteemed Contributor

Re: Go to proboards dot com and start another community

@tansy wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I thought TWOP (Television Without Pity) was very well run and everyone got along very well....so it can be done

One person that would be a good Moderator, but sadly havent seen her around much is doobdoo shes diplomatic, fair, kind....and I think she has experience in moderating too but havent seen her around...

I agree, @Spurt.  She posted today or yesterday.  I get the impression that she may be too busy to take us all on.

@tansy  I have to stop following you around lol. I posted the same thing to @Spurt  just a few minutes ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I hope @dooBdoo is asked, @Mersha.  She's an excellent choice.

I don't think she would be interested in Moderating but I would be happy if she did. She offered her help, but that might be too much for her right now.  Please, Please, Please @dooBdoo 

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

Question:  is this "new" board for everyone?  I have personal reasons for asking so please don't jump on me.  I left due to surgery I had and no one knew I was even gone so you can understand why I'm concerned, especially by a few posters that don't care I'm on this board as it is...

Thank you (not starting any trouble but being honest).. 

@Suziepeach , I think most of it will be dependent upon how it is moderated. I, at this point, will give it a try but my experiences with these off-shoot boards are best not rehashed. Hoping it will be fair and troll free.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziepeach wrote:

Question:  is this "new" board for everyone?  I have personal reasons for asking so please don't jump on me.  I left due to surgery I had and no one knew I was even gone so you can understand why I'm concerned, especially by a few posters that don't care I'm on this board as it is...

Yes, it's open to all, @Suziepeach. I hope you are recovered from surgery.  I think you can put posters on ignore there if you have trouble 🤷🏼‍♀️

But I share @Trinity11's concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Suziepeach , I think most of it will be dependent upon how it is moderated. I, at this point, will give it a try but my experiences with these off-shoot boards are best not rehashed. Hoping it will be fair and troll free.

@Trinity11 thanks but I don't believe the welcome mat will be out for me... I'll probably stay away.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Trinity11 thanks but I don't believe the welcome mat will be out for me... I'll probably stay away.. 

@Suziepeach , I remember you fondly.💕🌹🌸Give it a try. 

Respected Contributor

Boy, glad I just happened to check in here today to discover the news.  I think I did successfully sign up for the proboard.  I posted but couldn't find my post.  LOL!   Will give it a try & glad to see that others are trying to find a good spot to land.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

Yes, it's open to all, @Suziepeach. I hope you are recovered from surgery.  I think you can put posters on ignore there if you have trouble 🤷🏼‍♀️

But I share @Trinity11's concerns.

@tansy thanks for asking about my surgery... I had my aneurysm worked on and my vision is getting so much better.  Hopefully in another month it will be completely gone.  Like I told Trinity, I'll probably just stay back..  I never knew or understood what in heck I did wrong but oh well, right?

Thanks again..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Suziepeach  come on, don't let anyone stop you. Don't give them that power. Give it a try.  I was a peeper since the Boards started and then decided to join.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Suziepeach  come on, don't let anyone stop you. Don't give them that power. Give it a try.  I was a peeper since the Boards started and then decided to join.

@Sage04 that's a big decision but for the time being, best I stay back for the time being..  

Go VOLS