Honored Contributor

GloriaJean Update- Some Good News

GloriaJean will be going home Wednesday and will have home health aide, OT, and PT at home.

She is using a walker and is in good spirits.

On her behalf, thank you all again for the prayers, good thoughts, and positive energy.

Be well.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: GloriaJean Update- Some Good News

@Cakers3   Glad to hear she's on the mend.  It'll take some time but with patience and good PT she ought to be good as new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

GloriaJean will be going home Wednesday and will have home health aide, OT, and PT at home.

She is using a walker and is in good spirits.

On her behalf, thank you all again for the prayers, good thoughts, and positive energy.

Be well.

Heart

@Cakers3Thank you for update; best to GloriaJean...

Honored Contributor

Thank God!  I bet she is glad to go to her own home.  Take care Gloria Jean.  And I demand you heal ASAP.  I am praying as well, that outta do the trick, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 

Thank you for this update.

Happy to hear @GloriaJean will be heading home soon. I am sure her remaining days will help prepare her even more to be going home.

Being in good spirits is part of the formula for getting better. I wish her the best in her journey back to Independence.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Good news for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 - What great news! Thank you for giving us this update! I have been praying every day, and will continue to do so. And I believe in the power of prayer!

I know the right health care workers have been chosen to help her at home, and I know she will continue to recover and be pain free.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you for this good news @Cakers3!

Good job Gloria Jean on working so hard! Wishing you all the best as you recover!