Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Well, I'm not a shrink, so I can only give my dimestore account of what I think GZ is about. He's a little man with a big need for recognition and power. Underneath, he feels inferior to others. Life has not turned out the way he expected and he has been less than successful in many endeavors. He thinks a gun makes him a man and brings him the respect he wants. Why else would he volunteer as a pseudo cop in a neighborhood watch situation. Because of his own inferior feelings, he naturally seeks to find others whom he considers more inferior to intimidate. And in this case, it seems to be African Americans and women. Eventually, he will end up inccarcerated as I don't see his behavior really changing. I'm guessing he is trying to sell this particular gun to some sicko who will give him big bucks for it. I doubt GZ has a high paying job. Please don't go after me for my analysis. I don't purport to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist. I have taught teens for 30 years, and I recognize budding George Zimmermans when I see them.

Your analysis sounds plausible.  I sure hope you aren't seeing too many budding GZs up here:/

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

ABC National News just reported zero bids.

And confirms they money raised was to be used AGAINST BLM and Hillary.

He also mentioned Angela Corey, the DA in his case.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Well, I'm not a shrink, so I can only give my dimestore account of what I think GZ is about. He's a little man with a big need for recognition and power. Underneath, he feels inferior to others. Life has not turned out the way he expected and he has been less than successful in many endeavors. He thinks a gun makes him a man and brings him the respect he wants. Why else would he volunteer as a pseudo cop in a neighborhood watch situation. Because of his own inferior feelings, he naturally seeks to find others whom he considers more inferior to intimidate. And in this case, it seems to be African Americans and women. Eventually, he will end up inccarcerated as I don't see his behavior really changing. I'm guessing he is trying to sell this particular gun to some sicko who will give him big bucks for it. I doubt GZ has a high paying job. Please don't go after me for my analysis. I don't purport to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist. I have taught teens for 30 years, and I recognize budding George Zimmermans when I see them.

I agree with you...

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

ABC National News just reported zero bids.

And confirms they money raised was to be used AGAINST BLM and Hillary.

He also mentioned Angela Corey, the DA in his case.

Thanks, tansy!  Zimmerman really is a sniveling little punk.

Respected Contributor

why is he saying this weapon is "iconic"?  is he so proud of his accomplishment?  sorry, i don't get that word being used.

Respected Contributor

From what I've read, GunBroker dot com has refused to allow his gun to be auctioned off on their site.  Here's the information I just read.  Is everyone reading something else?

After rejecting the Zimmerman weapon, GunBroker issued this full statement:
"Late last night, George Zimmerman created a listing on our web site for the gun from the Trayvon Martin case four years ago. Mr. Zimmerman alerted news organizations that began reporting on the listing first thing this morning. Listings ... are user-generated, exactly like social media posts. Mr. Zimmerman never contacted anyone at GunBroker prior to or after the listing was created and no one ... has any relationship with Zimmerman.

"Our site rules state that we reserve the right to reject listings at our sole discretion, and have done so with the Zimmerman listing. We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving. GunBroker prides itself in being a safe and legal way to buy and sell firearms online in full compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws. GunBroker proudly supports the Second Amendment rights of the American public. GunBroker will not be fielding press inquiries regarding this matter."

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

why is he saying this weapon is "iconic"?  is he so proud of his accomplishment?  sorry, i don't get that word being used.

I'm sure he wants to think of himself as an icon, even if it's just to other murdering bigots.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. When I heard this today I said to DH what the heck is wrong with people? Who would try to sell this gun after what happened? And who would buy it! I find it pathetic!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion, George Zimmerman is not only looking for attention and recognition, he is toying with authority.  It would seem to me that he is attempting to show the world what he can get away with until the day comes when his luck will run out and he will finally be incarcerated for a long time. 

I believe he needs psychological help but unfortunately he doesn't know it and no one is authorizing him to get it.  Personally I think he is dangerous, I could be wrong but his actions speak louder than words.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam