Respected Contributor

is back. as a commentator.   i am watching him on Bret Baier's panel right now.  i think he has been through a trial by fire since he was dumped by NBC.  good for him for picking himself up, dusting himself off and moving ahead.

Valued Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

is back. as a commentator.   i am watching him on Bret Baier's panel right now.  i think he has been through a trial by fire since he was dumped by NBC.  good for him for picking himself up, dusting himself off and moving ahead.

Thanks for the update.  I've been wondering about him.  Good to see he's got his head up and is back on TV.  So is he on FOX now?

Respected Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

Thanks for the update.  I've been wondering about him.  Good to see he's got his head up and is back on TV.  So is he on FOX now?

yes now.  not sure if he will be a regular or is just a visitor.

Super Contributor

I saw him tonite on FOX. They had him sitting in the "MSNBC-PBS-Salon-NYTimes" chair"  :-)

Good luck to him.

Lets hope he does not pull another "Don Imus stunt" :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-BbjUSAD6w

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Respected Contributor

No kidding, when I saw this subject line, I thought to myself, "OH, don't tell me he died, too."  There's just been too many lately.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor
What's a Don Imus stunt?
Esteemed Contributor

I really like David Gregory, would have liked for him to take Matt Lauer's job but I can still hope Willie Heist gets it eventually.

Respected Contributor

I am glad he is back.  Years ago, when we were moving from our DC home to our need duty station, the man who bought our house was a Secret Service agent for President Clinton and he arranged a private, behind the scenes tour for our family of the WHite House.  It just so happened that David Gregory was taking a private tour at the same time with us.  He was accompanied by his Mom and his sister who were visiting from CA.  It was cool to meet him and his family and to tour the White House with them.  We all played catch with the Clinton's dog, Buddy!

Honored Contributor

He's been on cnn too. I really like him.  Didn't he get canned from meet the press because he was too dry???? Really hard to fill Tim Russert's shoes.......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Re: david gregory

[ Edited ]

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

He is on CNN, but maybe Fox also.  He is a political commentator. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986