Contributor

Anyone having their gas prices jump? Here in PA. I went to get gas this morning and it jumped  twenty six cents since yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Yes, here in Alabama it's up around 50 cents.   I'm just happy to have gas.   I've not seen any stations out of gas yet.

Honored Contributor

yes......we are discussing it on this thread.....

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Could-have-saved-if-I-had-gone-to-gas-station-Friday/m-p...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

In Georgia in went up 50 cents

Honored Contributor

I don't pay much attention to the prices because I have an Acura and have to put the most expensive anyway.

However, with the shortage in mind (and because I was almost out) I filled up my tank a few days ago (I think getting ahead of the price hike).  However, we all use gas so in one way or another, we'll all be paying for it...after all a tank of gas only goes so far.

I remember back years ago when I worked (over 44 years ago), I drove all of the way back to where I was living (maybe 30 miles) to get gas because we were on the odd even days thing.  Back then I could do that on my lunch hour.  Now traffic is so bad it would be totally impossible.

Esteemed Contributor

It was said on. Our news in Calif. That we have separate refinery and gas prices should not increase, but there are always those that take advantage.

Super Contributor

In Texas they're empty..  in my area..  100 miles from Houston.  

Honored Contributor

In New Jersey Regular was 2.21, now, 2.65! WOW!

Honored Contributor

@thyme Patty wrote:

In Texas they're empty..  in my area..  100 miles from Houston.  

@thyme Patty  Same here.   Price is the least of the problem for some people.  There was no need for our city to run out of gas yesterday.  Panic and ignorance is hurting a lot of people-people who need transportation, people who have delivery jobs, people who are outside of public transportation range-the list goes on.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@DMM05 wrote:

Anyone having their gas prices jump? Here in PA. I went to get gas this morning and it jumped  twenty six cents since yesterday.

--------------------

Yes, ours has been rising. Doesn't PA have an incredibly high state gas tax as is?  I don't know if $3 a gallon is predicted, but it would not surprise me. Well, we are called United States so when one big state like TX suffers, the repercussions are widespread.