Honored Contributor

Fun New Store opened near me

It is a HUGE  liquidation outlet that moved into an empty staples store building.

Everything is priced on the item  and you get 50% off of that price. You need to know your prices so you know a good deal or not .....  

They have everything except fresh groceries...  Half the store is  clothes and shoes from all brands, from  all stores... ( so I gather they buy up  "lots" of clothing from inventory in stores that did not sell out) They also have a  lot of home products  indoor and out door...... And  canned and dry goods... spices you name it!  ... really amazing.    I will have to go back by myself  as yesterday I went with DH and he can only handle a little bit of that kind  mindless shopping.  It is a Women's kind of shopping store. Smiley Happy

We bought up several dry goods... things we would have bought at the regular store for better than half price. Everything had good dates.  You do have to read your expiration dates  as some things were at date or close.. which does not bother me at all,.... But,  most  everything I looked at   had perfectly good expiration dates. going out a year or more. 

I will probably shop there at least once or twice a month for grocery goods... I will look through all the clothes, but, hate to buy clothes as I have enough. They do  have an amazing selection of high end to low end clothing... all with new with tags still on. I am sure some may be returns or seconds so that is also something to keep an eye out for.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fun New Store opened near me

[ Edited ]

Wish we had one of those stores near us -- I wouldn't mind taking a look around every now and then.

Hope you find lots of goodies. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Did you not say the name of the store or did I miss it?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new spot. Please be careful buying grocery items. You do not know how they were stored. 

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Did you not say the name of the store or did I miss it?

@esmerelda  It is just called INVENTORY OUTLET. It is not a fancy place.

Respected Contributor

Interesting.  I've never heard of anything like that.

I have to be in the mood to "rummage" through places like that.  My husband won't even walk into a place like that.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Interesting.  I've never heard of anything like that.

I have to be in the mood to "rummage" through places like that.  My husband won't even walk into a place like that.  LOL

@Bri36   YES!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm intrigued. I Googled 'Inventory Outlet' store and got outlets near me for HOBO yard&housewares, Sears, Pottery Barn, etc.
But I also got XS Inventory Outlet,
18129 E Valley HWY, Kent WA 98032 (which is NOT near me).
I’m wondering if this is YOUR store @SeaMaiden?
It looks huge on the photos and the description fits with your post.
I just took a quick look around online, but I have a feeling I'll be baaaaack...
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
I'm intrigued. I Googled 'Inventory Outlet' store and got outlets near me for HOBO yard&housewares, Sears, Pottery Barn, etc.
But I also got XS Inventory Outlet,
18129 E Valley HWY, Kent WA 98032 (which is NOT near me).
I’m wondering if this is YOUR store @SeaMaiden?
It looks huge on the photos and the description fits with your post.
I just took a quick look around online, but I have a feeling I'll be baaaaack...

@x Hedge  Yes! That is it...I left off the XS..oops!   Like I said, it is big but it is not fancy at all.  But I think that is what makes it so much fun!  Every turn you make there is something new to find!

Trusted Contributor

I love to shop at those kind of stores, less guilt. I wish we had one near us, you are lucky! I get what you are saying about your hubby & "mindless" shopping, my hubby is like that too, he can't over due & that's just the way he is. Your new store sounds like a blast, enjoy it as often as you can & enjoy  for many of us that don't have a great guilt free store to shop that's near by!