Esteemed Contributor
@goldensrbest. Cricket is an old Chihuahua and has no teeth due to bone loss. We've had friends offer to buy them but we want to keep them for decoration.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick What is rhe old saying, "it's 5 o'clock somewhere."    HA

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

With those antlers, Bucky is quite the handsome boy.  I'd definitely flutter my eyelashes at him.  

@Foxxee 

You GO gurl!

@MamaWick 

Your little doggie might like to nibble on one of those antlers once the big boys are finished with them.

Thanks for sharing!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest Can you tell where we are from originally?  Anyway, here is our current collection. 

20200807_190715.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I thought of you today.  We live on a cul de sac with dense woods at the bottom.  Around 6 pm I looked out and noticed a deer and trailing behind her were 2 fawns.

The fawns would linger behind and she moved on.  They were definitely in no hurry to go anywhere.  I thought it wise to get outside and stand at the bottom of the street to stop cars from driving up.  The fawns finally caught up and off they went into woods behind us. 

It was such a joy to watch them I can just the imagine the pleasure you get from all of your deer.

I love your pictures and look forward to them!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick -

Buckley certainly is magnificent!

I would love to have a vacation at your deer ranch!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Woohoo!  What a "beefcake" calendar pose.  Those are handsome deer. 
I hope that road doesn't get much traffic.  The herd should remain safe. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet