Honored Contributor

I have never got anything sent to me free.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

In my 20 plus years and my mother's been there since the beginning no gifts, ever.and no extra discounts. No nothing. while we appreciiate the effort it is too sporadic and not evenly distributed to customers. No wonder we both use Amazon and other online sites more now. Enjoy reading these chats but we both order less and less from qvc. So sad as we both loved and trusted qvc at one time.

Esteemed Contributor

Wrap it and give it to someone for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

who would ever had thought this subject would go viral

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Smidget Your ugly attitude makes me SO glad I don't know you in real life. Lots of anger you should deal with. Bet a dollar you wouldn't donate these or give them away. Trashing them would make you happy. Pitiful.

Honored Contributor

No free cookies for me either.  @Smidget can send me hers!

And I see that the email I got offering $15 off a $50 purchase through the app is just a general promo.  It's on the top of the homepage, so even though it says "non-transferable", it's open to anyone.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some people would complain if QVC sent a boatload of gold.  Why even mention it if you don't want it?  Just dispose of it quietly.

@Kachina624 - Ain't that the truth!  They'd complain that it was too heavy or they didn't have room to store it.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some people would complain if QVC sent a boatload of gold.  Why even mention it if you don't want it?  Just dispose of it quietly.

@Kachina624 - Ain't that the truth!  They'd complain that it was too heavy or they didn't have room to store it.  Woman Frustrated

@Venezia   LOL

I'll be good an leave it at that.  Woman Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Smidget wrote:
In my Q order status there's an order of free cookies being sent to me. I don't want them, I'm diabetic. No way to cancel them so into the trash they'll go. Such a shame. Why on Earth would QVC randomly send cookies? If it's meant as a thank you gift maybe a discount code would be a better choice.

As a diabetic of more than 50 years, I understand how difficult it can be to need to abstain from cookies. But you can turn this all around and make someone's day a lot brighter. Just give the cookies to a friend, neighbor or even a food bank. There are so many people in this economy that can only afford staples and some delicious cookies would be a welcome gift! 

Have a wonderful holiday season @Smidget .🌺

Trusted Contributor

I'm gluten-free, but if I got a gift of cookies from someone who didn't know, I would still think it was thoughtful.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.