Honored Contributor

I'd just like to get what I've paid for back in Nov.

Super Contributor

@Smidget wrote:
In my Q order status there's an order of free cookies being sent to me. I don't want them, I'm diabetic. No way to cancel them so into the trash they'll go. Such a shame. Why on Earth would QVC randomly send cookies? If it's meant as a thank you gift maybe a discount code would be a better choice.

I am thrilled that QVC is sending me the Free Davids cookies. I saw the order last night and was wondering if anyone else was getting this gift from QVC. 

My husband also is a diabetic. I am sure he will eat a couple then get back on track. Even if he decides not to eat them I will.

Or like others have said give them to someone else and make thier day special

Respected Contributor

I would love free cookies but I'm not ordering anything from the Q...

Respected Contributor

@Smidget 

There are many, many people here that have been shopping from QVC for 30 plus years and have not received one single coupon or freebee. Nothing.  So please don't complain about free cookies.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

My free cookies already arrived and have disappeared.  They were very good.  Mexican Wedding Cakes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@Smidget 

There are many, many people here that have been shopping from QVC for 30 plus years and have not received one single coupon or freebee. Nothing.  So please don't complain about free cookies.

Right?  I didn't get the coffee mug or the tote bag.  Now the only cookies I'm getting are the ones I paid for.  I even contribute more to these boards than constant fussing about QVC.  I don't even complain that shipping takes too long or food is too expensive or about Shawn's glasses or that Jane talks about her daughters too much.  The audacity of someone complaining about free cookies!

I'm not feeling much love from QVC today.  I mean, will it stop me from buying something later?  Probably not.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My free cookies already arrived and have disappeared.  They were very good.  Mexican Wedding Cakes.

Mexican Wedding cakes are my favorite! I hope I get those too.

Wonderful memories of my Grandma, Mom and me making them

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@Smidget 

Me either!  No cookies for me!  Hmmm...I have $pent a LOT here too!!

Respected Contributor
Some people have all the luck.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

double post

Maybe trying a second time to get better responses for the OP. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."